Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Lol sorry girls, was watching tv! Gimmie a sec and I'll upload it on to here :)

xxx

Ok here it is.

Be warned, you may not be able to see anything, it's veeery hard to see on this picture!!

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 160
Really don't know what to make of that Lyrah... Like you I didn't think I could see anything, but then I thought I could!!! Test again first thing. Also, with each day that passes the pregnancy hormone gets stronger so more likely to show up on the test.

Hope you get BFP!!!!

xx

Have you got a pic of it without the circle? I've got bad eyes and it makes my eyes go funny :):blush:

There you go :)

Attachments

• DSC02283.jpg
    DSC02283.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 141
I think i may be able to see a really faint line, but tbh i have had these on IC's before, and even thinking they look pink but turn out to be evaps (sorry to say that :( ). Prob be best to test with FMU and if you get another faint line then try with a more expensive brand in a couple days.

I really hope the line is a faint BFP and it gets stronger

Good Luck hun :hugs:

xxx

Lyrah hun , You must be going mad wondering .
Iam no help ,I can something on the test but cannot see a definate pink line .
I suggest doing it with fmu tommorrow , If you get another faint line keep testing if you keep getting them thats a real good sighn . xx .

I think I can see something. Just beware of the evaps though hun. I had several on IC's last cycle and they are evil things that fill you with hope.

Although, that said I wasn't late like you are so I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun:D

I can see a kind of shadow - be very wary of cheapies because they are famous for their "shadows"...I don't want you to get your hopes up darlin.

Lots of luck, test again with a better brand in a few days and see what happens

:hugs:

There may be a line there, hard to tell like you said. Best of Luck tomorrow!!! Lets hope for a :bfp:

Thanks girls.

I'm very wary of getting an evap and I'm hoping this isn't the case since it's a very pale pink colour.

As soon as I get paid, I'm going to get a CB test :)

I feel pregnant though as I've had symptoms and have missed my period so I'm hoping it does turn into a nice, strong BFP really soon.

I have a cough at the moment.. and everytime I cough.. it hurts in my lower tummy.. is this something that happens in pregnancy or?

xxx

Could be a sign, never been pregnant but know someone who was and had the same thing. My fingers are crossed for you Lyrah!!! Best of Luck on the :bfp: !!!

I would have thought that a test so late after AF was due would have been darker, but our bodies are mysterious things so who knows? Good luck!

Hey Lyrah, well is af still isnt around thats an excellent sign! You are about 22 dpo arent you? When are you getting paid so you can take the cb? Did you test on ic this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->