Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Hun I don't want to disappoint you, but I think what you are seeing is an evap line and not a positive test.

As a POAS Addict I can assure you I have had my fair share of these, and as much as you want to see something in it, it really isn't there.

Now If I am wrong it will be a wonderful surprise for you, but in reality at this stage it still is not a BFP. :hugs:

Have you retested this morning Lyrah . I bet you were dying too :) .Good luck hun . x .

Have re-tested and again, a very very faint line.. I think this one is more noticeable, but I'm unsure whether they are evap lines or not.

I am 9 days late and 21dpo.. no sign of af whatsoever, no cramps.. no nothing. :confused:

I must be pregnant, surely? I don't get why the tests aren't really strong.. hmmm..

I'm testing with a CB in about 5 days.

This is sooo confusing.

xxx

I had a couple of evap-type lines on those types of tests. Think it is a good idea to test with a different brand in a few days.

Good luck!! :D

xxxx

Can you post a picture of today's test? I can't see much on the other one but my power cable has fallen out the back of my laptop and my screen is dark :rofl: Need 2 hands to get to the brightness buttons! (And I'm feednig Sam, not just lazy) x

Sounds promising though...did this line come up in the time limit? x

:rofl:

Sure :) I'll take a pic of it in a sec.. just got to have the energy to move now hahaha

xx

And yup, line came up in time limit

xx

Can't see anything in first pic, if you have had a positive then call docs and get in there and get tested. I would have thought the line would be loads darker than a shadow though hun at this stage. Hope i'm wrong

Yup, definate line there!!
I don't have to glare at this test to be able to see it, it's definately there :)

Attachments

• DSC02292.jpg
    DSC02292.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC02293.jpg
    DSC02293.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 151
Sorry still don't see anything x

really sorry hun i dont see a line considering how late ur period it should be much darker

I couldn't see anything on the first but i can on this one, congrats hun. Get to the doc's and have it confirmed :)

Thanks girls :) I'm not so sure it is an evap though.. and it's definately darker and more visible than yesterdays test.. although its not as easy to see on the pic lol.

I just hope it's a real line.. I'm pretty sure it is. *prays*

xxx

Hi Lyra

Just saw a pic of your test and there is deff a v faint line there.
Ebay tests are not that great to use. I used one last yr a day after my missed period and it said negative so i thought i was not pregnant (i was not planning on getting pregnant at the time). Then 3 days after my period was due my boobs started really hurting mroe than usual and i didnt test untill i was 4 days late. I got a vary faint line and it got darker the day after.

Unfortunately i mc'd at 5 weeks. I have to say that i would never use an ebay cheapy again in fear of false hope x

Now , Iam a realist Lyrah hun .
And hate to give false hopes , If i dont see i dont see ... But !!!!!!!! In the Picture from today The first picture i see it ! , I am not an evap queen so i cannot comment in evaps but i see a faint line deffinatley there ...
I would deffinatley keep using your internet cheapies up then buy a different brand , But this sounds like it may be :) . Yesterdays i couldnt see a thing (Sorry sweety) .. But today i swear i can .
You could of easily ov later than you thought , And thats why they are still faint .
If you look in test gallery theres a few women very lately with internet faint lines that are indeed pregnant .
Good luck hun , And i look forward to seeing tommorrows . xxx .

I see a line in the first one! Good luck and retest tomorrow. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->