Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

I've photo neg'd the test pic, and there is a line there. Surely if it comes up within the time limit, it can't be an evap? But I'm not an expert on evaps because I bin my tests after the time limit. :)

The only thing confusing to me, is this looks more like a 10/11 dpo test than 21 dpo... I would work out your dates, and check if you BD'd at the right time if you did OV late... I know some people don't get a positive until well after AF is due, but it's not common I don't think.

Yup, definate line there!!
I don't have to glare at this test to be able to see it, it's definately there :)

Hi Lyrah! The first one was a boo boo but this last pic does look a lot more promising, there is a definite shade of pink on it.

I would definitely think about getting a First Response when you get paid to get a clearer idea!!

Good luck!! :hugs:

I can definitely see a line. You must be pregnant, you have all the symptoms, no period and a faint line on your test. I think you can start celebrating!

I see a faint line on the pic you posted today. I think you can take it as a positive. Different peoples bodies react differently to the hormones. My aunt went to the doctors because she was getting a negative on here pregnancy tests and she missed her period and felt without a doubt she was pregnant. The dr's test said no too. She kept trying to convince someone and at four or five months she walked in the dr's office again with a noticble bump and said if I am not pregnant then what is this.LOL. The test finally showed a line and it was not dark so they worried about the hormones being off. Needless to say she had a healthy little girl. Hey weirder things have happened right.

I see a faint line on the pic you posted today. I think you can take it as a positive. Different peoples bodies react differently to the hormones. My aunt went to the doctors because she was getting a negative on here pregnancy tests and she missed her period and felt without a doubt she was pregnant. The dr's test said no too. She kept trying to convince someone and at four or five months she walked in the dr's office again with a noticble bump and said if I am not pregnant then what is this.LOL. The test finally showed a line and it was not dark so they worried about the hormones being off. Needless to say she had a healthy little girl. Hey weirder things have happened right.

Wow that's incredible!!

I'm not sure whether to say I'm pregnant.. or wait for a strong line:rofl:

What's a girl to do eh?!

xxx

I can definitely see a line in the first picture from today! Hope this is it for you :D x

I can definitely see a line in todays picture! You honestly could have ovulated or implanted late and that could be why they are so faint. Same thing happened to me when I got pregnant the second time and turns out my dates were a weekish off even though FF told me when I ov'd but it isnt always right! Good luck hun hope this is it for you! xo

Thanks!! :happydance::happydance:

I've just edited the picture and made it darker so the line is slightly more visible.

It's definately there, right?!

Attachments

• other.jpg
    other.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 125
why dont you just buy a digital test? i know they can be expensive around £8/10 but i think thats the only way ur gonna know. i cant see anything on those photos maybe it better to look at in the flesh?? but i would expect the line to be a dark colour being so far over your due on date. i hope ur pg it sounds like ur praying 4 a baby which u rightly deserve so hope the outcome this month is positive xx

Aww thanks :D

I'm waiting for pay day at the moment which is in 6days.. so I can't get a digi yet :(

xxx

Congrats Lyrah!!! I see a line on today's pictures, both the edited and unedited... think it is safe to say your pregnant!! Congrats again... cant wait til the digital test!! :hugs:

You said the line was up in the time limit hun , So its not an evap ...
I think we can safely say you are pregnant .. God i bet you got butterflies at the minuite lol.
I personally just think you ovulated late so in early stages , Keep doing your Internet ones every morning hun till you run out lol , If they keep happening like that then it tells you there not evaps .
Make sure you get a digi first thing pay day morning . Ohhh and dont forget to show us picture from tommorrows Internet test . xxxx .

I also see lines. If you save it to paint and invert the colours you can see it better too :) I just tried to upload it but it won't work, shall try later

Evaps can come up within the time limit! Mine did...

Hope yours isn't though. Test again tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->