Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

I can see a line hun. Hope it gets stronger for you :hugs: xx

I have just read this all the way through, i can definately see a line on the second picture. Unsure if Evap or BFP but definately something. When it has dried does it look the same?
Are you in Cov Lyrah? Cause i am?

Yeah it looks the same when it's dry.

And yup, am in Cov.. not actually from here though lol.

xx

i'm thinking and got my fingers crossed for you that it is a BFP.xx
Will be back on in the morning to see if it has got any darker.
I got my BFP on the ebay cheapies still have them now. lol
Let me know if you need anymore tests as i have a few left over and really need to stop testing!

Awww thanks hun that's very kind of you! :hugs:

Congrats on the bfp :D

xxx:hugs:

I just read throught this whole thread and am so excited for you!!! I cannot wait to see the result of your digi test!!!

This has been a huge rollercoaster ride for me for the past 39 minutes...I cannot imagine what you have been going through!!! xxx :hugs: :hugs:

:dust:

Thanks hun :hugs::hugs:

Yep, it has been quite an adventure!! Haha.

I think I am pregnant and I want to confirm it and announce it but I guess I can't until I get a stronger line lol.

xx

If you really cannot wait 6 days hun (Because of excitment lol) , Let me know and i will send a test through the post ...
If you trust me enough to send me your adress tonight i will get one in the Morning and and post asap :) . Ireally dont Mind and Iam sure you would do the same for me if i was confused . xxxxx .

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like a line to me too hun..... keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetie!!!!! Hope your next post is in the bfp section!!!!!!!!!!

Thats because we want for you what you want for yourself... and we all want it for ourselves too... So we can relate to your anticipation and excitement... So want you to have a BFP!!!!

xxx

Thank you :D

I want to test right this second!!

Arrrgghh how am I going to wait until the morning lol

xxx

I will check Mornings post hun to see your test before i go to town lol, Iam just as anxious as you lol . xx .

Lol it's annoying, I'm soo tempted to test but I know I must wait until morning to do it.

So, you reckon this is it?

xxx

I can definitely see the line!!!

I cant wait to see your digital test :D

Congratulations!

BEST OF LUCK HONEY!!!!! I REALLY THINK YOUR GONNA HAVE YOUR TURN THIS TIME, AND GONNA SEE A :bfp:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->