Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Hey,

Wish you all the luck in the world for todays test, hun! I won't be able to see it until tonight because I have a 2 hour driving lesson followed by an appointment at the hospital (20 miles away) ... not gonna get home until late!! :hissy:

GOOD LUCK!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey girls :)

Todays test..

There is a line but it's hard to see cos it's very faint. Not sure it's gonna show up on a pic..

Is this just cos these IC aren't all that good??

xxx

Show us the piccie and we'll see, but a lot of peeps have bad reports of internet cheapies. I think they are good for confirmation, if you get a strong line, but are so bad if they are half there, half not!!!

Show us the piccie and we'll have a look!

I can barely see it on the picture at all :(

Attachments

• DSC02294.jpg
    DSC02294.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 119
OK There is something there, but with the focus its hard to attach a colour to it.

My advice would now be to stop using those sticks and just wait for payday to get a FRER or CB HPT and see then if there is colour.

:hugs:

I could def see something on that second pic hun - but the last pic isn't v good and i don't see anything. I would defo get a brand test when you can chick - the ic's aren't great. good luck - really hoping this is your :bfp: xx

hiya been following this thread for a bit now. i really hope you get your BFP!!! praying you do!!!xxx

Morning hun , As i said thought i would pop by before i go to town ...
I dont see allot on this mornings , But it is quiet blurry .. Did a faint line come up in time limit hun ?? . xx .

Just darkened it and inverted the colours and I can see a line on it - doesn't help that it's not in focus but I'm sure there's something there. I'd wait a few days and get a digi :hugs: x

Yeah came up in the time limit.. OH can see it better than I can lol.

I hope that one isn't an evap. I'm really scared and nervous now.

It's weird how the first one was very very faint, yesterdays was quite clear and then todays is like the first.

I feel paranoid now that it's not going to work out for me :(

xxx

I'll take a clearer picture, will upload it in a sec.

xx

Camera has run out of batteries :(

Will have to go and buy some more later on.

xxx

Why don't you go to the Dr's hun they'll give you a blood test then you'll know for sure and it's free!

They will only do a blood test if the urine test they do is positive.. so I'm a little worried that it won't show up on the urine test :(

Could I still be getting very faint lines everyday even if I'm not pregnant?

I'm sure the faint lines mean something but I don't really know what to think.

xxx

I can't see alot on those pics but I know mine wouldn't show up on the computer either, but if they are pink and you have had them each time then they have to mean that your preg.

Gd luck!

Lyrah its been proven time and time again that a line is a line :) Cant wait til you test digi!!

I can't see anything sorry hun. The IC are known for evaps, i hope yours aren't but very hard to tell at the moment. Can you either get OH to pee on 1 or put 1 under water to see if the same line comes up and then you will know if they are evaps or evan if your OH is preggers too?

The drs usually get the tests that are more sensitive. most HPT's detect 20 or 25 MIU. the drs can get some that detect 10MIU and a blood test is positive if your levels are anything above 5. It is different for every person and every pregnancy. The HCG levels are only and estimate and they range very widely during the first weeks especially. here is a list of what the levels are.

# 3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
# 4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
# 5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
# 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
# 7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
# 9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
# 13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
# 17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
# 25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
# Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml

So up until you reach 6 weeks since your LMP, your levels can be low. Once they hit six weeks they should be up over 1,000 and really show up on a test.You must also remember that these levels are based on O day as two weeks after LMP so if you O later the levels will be different too.

Hun, even if no line appears on a test at the docs, if you go and request a blood test to check your HCG they HAVE to do it. Also, I'm sure any good doctor would do a blood test as routine after a patient reports repeated faint positives, missed period and all the symptoms you have! Go to the doctors! (Don't know why I never thought of that before! :dohh:)

Good luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->