Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

I can't see anything sorry hun. The IC are known for evaps, i hope yours aren't but very hard to tell at the moment. Can you either get OH to pee on 1 or put 1 under water to see if the same line comes up and then you will know if they are evaps or evan if your OH is preggers too?

What does IC mean? Looked at list of ebbreviations but couldn't see it. New to this so still learning the lingo!!
xx

internet cheapies!

tooke me like a week before i figured it out myself :p

Well I Def Think You Are Preg It Has Just Taken Me Half An Hour To Read This Thread! And Im Convinced. My Testssssssssssss Lol Looked The Same As Yours And I Was Preg And I Used The Same Tests From Ebay! The Reason It Maybe So Faint Still Is Because Your Amouint Of Hormone Might Not Be High Enough With Me It Always Took Me Longer To Get A Bfp. With My First I Didnt Get A Bfp Until I Was 6 Weeks Preg.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Dont You Go To Your Local Family Planning Clinic And Get Them To Test You?

Lyrah hun , Tommorrow Morning you should be able to test with Sainsburys Two pack tests :) They can be taken as early as 4 days before period so quiet sensitive :) . If not tommorrow Morning deffinatley the Morning after hun , Th epost woman assured me lol . xx .

Thanks girls!! :)

I am almost certain I'm pregnant so I really hope this is it :D

I'm praying sooo sooo hard for this bfp, I hope that God will let me have one this month :)

xxx

:happydance:I am sure that it will be! Look forward to your next post x x x :hug:

I just got OH to poas lol and no line whatsoever has shown up.. so must mean I'm preg!

x

I just got OH to poas lol and no line whatsoever has shown up.. so must mean I'm preg!

x

Haha Lyrah thats too funny, Best of Luck Testing Honey!!! I really think you are pregnant and will see a strong :bfp: soon!!! :hugs: :happydance:

x

LOL!!!!:rofl: That's too funny!! Good luck and please let us know how the test turns out!! Crossing my fingers and toes for a :bfp: for you!! Come on BFP!!!!!

Lyrah hun , Let me know if test gets there tommorow and what it shows :) . Theres 2 tests so if its faint you can go again next morning lol .
OH must have had fun doing that lol . xx .

LMAO good on your hubby for going for that!!

Good Luck sweetie, I'm praying for you!

Its sounding more and more positive sweets :)

x

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's so funny! Hope you get a stronger line soon, but definitely sounds like this is it for you :D ...who'd have thought your OH would be the one to confirm it by POAS :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->