Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Good luck hun ,,,, Let us knwo what happens this morning . Did the tests coem through the post or is it ic today ... Ohhhhh i wanna nosey lol . xxx .

:rofl::rofl: at OH poas.. it was so funny when I asked him if he could do it hahaha.

Well, I did a test today and I can barely see anything at all.. I think I can see an extremely faint line and even OH says he can see it.. but it's very very hard to see and impossible to see on a picture, on a picture it looks like a bfn.

Baaah, I don't know if I am pregnant or not!

Shall I upload the picture anyway??

xxx

https://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2602/dsc02296nt4.th.jpghttps://img518.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

There we go :)

Sorry that I couldn't attach it, for some reason it wouldn't let me.

Doubt any of you will be able to see anything though :(

xxx

maybe try taking a picture of the strip without the case on? sometimes the screens make it difficult to see?

You have to kinda dig your nails in at the end with those hun. Not that i have ever ripped cases open.......not much anyway!! :rofl:

I wish i could see something hun ... But as a friend i would hate to lie to you . I respect you to much .
On the photo i dont see anything , It might be different there in front of you thow hunny . xxx .

Sorry hun i cant see anything :( I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs: xxx

Here it is without the case.

I don't see anything :/

Attachments

• DSC02300.jpg
    DSC02300.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 106
Sorry Hun, I just don't see anything this time. :hugs:

It is def. very very faint but if you look hard enough you can see it..but i would wait maybe another week and it should get darker get a digi.

Keep testing every morning hun , I dont see a thing i wish i could .. I keep squinting and trying .
Maybe its true them ic are known for pinky evaps and getting hopes up , Stay away for ic girls . xxxx .

I'll keep testing.

I'm sure I'm pregnant.. 11 days late, preg symptoms...

Hmm.. it's all a bit odd :/

Don't know what to think.

x

are you 100% sure of the date you ov'd hun? :hugs: really hope the :bfp: catches up with you soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->