Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Oh Lyrah,

Don't be blue!

We are all here for you! I agree, it does seem odd that you AF is not here, yet you are not having definate BFP's.

Book in a see your GP, see what s/he says?

xx

Come on Lyrah the :witch: aint turned up yet and it aint over till the fat :witch: sings ok?

Dont wanna build false hope hun so best to get a decent test as soon as pay day comes and if its :bfp: then woo hoo and if :bfn: then we try and try again. U will get ur :bfp: just like we all will xxxxxxxx:hug:

Thanks girlies :hugs:

I want to see my dr but the earliest I'll be able to see her is Tuesday IF they aren't fully booked, they are such a busy surgery :(

You know I could really cry so hard right now, I don't even know what's wrong.

I feel sad and frustrated and confused.

I'd give anything for that bfp so why can't it show up nicely for me :(

xxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

:hug: you will get yours soon enough hun! i know its hard and stressful, but the best thing to do is take a breathe, and try to focus on something else. harder said than done i know, but i did it, and alexa came along! i swear, had i continued to stress, i would have never gotten pregnant. good luck! xoxo

Oh Lyrah, try not to feel down. You have the symptoms and sometimes people's pregnancy tests don't show up as positive for quite some time into their pregnancy. I think someone else said that on this thread as well. I really feel for you. You must feel so up in the air at the moment. I hope you get your BFP soon xxx

ok its not very clear but in the very first one the line is so faint but there and they get darker.
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/claireedwards/Image061.jpg

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/claireedwards/Image062.jpg first bfp but its v hard to see.
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/claireedwards/Picture1556.jpg

Wow they look so alike mine!!!

How late were you when you first tested and how late were you when you got your bfp?

xxxx

I'm sorry Lyrah if I upset you... I just don't believe in giving false hope. I am PRAYING you are pregnant, but if you're not, you're not, and all the hoping and praying isn't going to change that y'know..? :hugs: I;ve had 9 years sweetie, just waiting to OV successfully.

I hope you can see your doctor and he/she can shed some light. Maybe the cramps 11 days ago were ov?

well i think i started testing when i was 6days late roughly and the reason i got these tests is because they are very sensitive but i still didnt get a clear bfp until i was atleast 2 weeks late thats just the way my body is.

can you see a line and is it pink?

Lyrah hunny , Dont get sad ...
Without AF anything is possible , I hope the Dr sees you and offers some explaintion .
Keep Testing hun you never know youmay of ovulated real late and are still getting faint positives , Just coz we cannot see them doesnt mean u dont hunny .
I hope u know one way or another real soon. I will check in , Tommorrow morning to see if the test is a little darker to cheer u up . xxxxxx.

Thanks all of you <3

Ricschick, yeah I can see a line and it is pale pink.. just very faint.

xx

I'm sorry Lyrah if I upset you... I just don't believe in giving false hope. I am PRAYING you are pregnant, but if you're not, you're not, and all the hoping and praying isn't going to change that y'know..? :hugs: I;ve had 9 years sweetie, just waiting to OV successfully.

I hope you can see your doctor and he/she can shed some light. Maybe the cramps 11 days ago were ov?

It's ok don't worry, you didn't upset me.:hugs: :)
I understand where you are coming from and appreciate your honesty :)

Maybe the cramps were ov.. not too sure, they were very periody.. I'm not too sure what ov cramps feel like:blush:

hey Lyrah, i have been following your thread and havent ever posted anything. You do sound like your pregnant and i hope and pray for you that you are. You have to realize that it can all be mental and thats why you have pg symptoms and your stressing out so af is late. Trust me i know you DONT want to hear that, we just are all here for you and not trying to make you upset. We are all hear for each other and we are honest and just dont want to see you get hurt. My last cycle ttc i was a week late, and had pg symptoms and bfns, so i wasnt preggers but i sure thought i was. Hopefully yours are promising and im sure you can see the lines on the test, its so hard to get them to show up on the computer. All the adivce i can give you is to try and stay relaxed, keep yourself busy and test in two days. Give your body more time to build up hcg if you o'd late. And of course go see the doc either way so they can put you at ease. I wish you the best of luck sweetie and if your preggers thats awesome! and if your not than i feel your pain,and just like us you can have fun trying again! Hope this helps, hang in there hunni. Lots of hugs! fingers, toes crossed for you!

Oh, I hope this is it for you! Can you try a different brand of test? I can't imagine how crazy you must be feeling with all of this going on.

I tested using an IC again this morning.. didn't want to test properly with a better test for a few days but still wanted to test.

Well again, a very faint pink line.

:shrug:

At least you can see another pink line hun :) , Can we have a sneeky peek at it ?. xx .

I tested using an IC again this morning.. didn't want to test properly with a better test for a few days but still wanted to test.

Well again, a very faint pink line.

:shrug:

hun a line is a line!!! no matter if is strong or faint!!! if its pink and has come up in the time limit then its a bfp!! you have had too many faint pink lines for you to not be pregnant and again exactly like me!!
i say you are preg!!

If you're still getting faint lines don't give up yet! Fingers crossed that you just ovulated late and it's still too early to get a clear line :hugs: x

i would say congrats are in order...a line is a line, like they all said. ANd as long as its pink!! Post a pic sweetie!?!?! Good luck

i agree with everyone else, a line is a line! congrats, hope you will soon be moving over to first tri! good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->