Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Hi hun....by gosh this is a long thread!!!

I got messed about with the IC's last cycle!!!! I saw a very faint pink line too.....but it ended with :witch:

So I know how u feeling hun....if u not seen her and u r late then its all good stuff!!!! My AF came bang on time!!!! But more hopeful for this cycle!!!

Keep goin...invest in pregnancy test dowe jones index!!! lmao!!!

xxx:hug::hug::hug:

I hope it wasn't my post that got you down! I just wanted to mention it, coz i know how awful it is to get really excited only to find out your lines dissapear completely in a few days! Then again, hopefully you're just getting emotional coz you are pregnant.. asl oads have said, you could have O'd late which is why the lines are erally faint, or as said above, some people dont even get bfp for aages. My fingers are crossed for you, I really hope you get a strong line soon after all this! Anything is possible while AF is keeping away! :hug:

Wow all you girlies think I've done it :happydance::happydance:

I would take a picture but I can't because..

1. My batteries in my camera are dead :(
2. I can't really see the line anymore.. I did it 12 hours ago :(

Butttt.. I may pop out and try to get a picture of it, don't think any of you will be able to see anything though!

Annndddd.. I've got paid, YAY! (early than expected:happydance:)

Sooooo.. I might pop out and get a digi???

But I'm waaaay too afraid to do it incase it's too early for my hcg to pick up (if im pregnant) and then get a 'Not pregnant' shoved right infront of my eyes.

I've still got a FRER and a sainsburys test to use :D

12 days late.. hmmm!

xxxxx

Good luck hun! Dont worry...it sounds very promising!!!!!! ;)

Good Luck Lyrah!!! Best of Luck Hun, I am almost sure it will be a :bfp:

get a digi so you know but 12 days late idsay a massive:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

All sounding good hun :) . Try stay positive :) .
Test tommorrow with frer or sainsburys one hun , If you get a faint line then you know all them different brands cannot be lying .. Then try again next morning with other frer if still no witch and a faint line go wild with a digi :) . Good luck sweety . xxx .

Thank you :)

I can't pick which one out of the FRER and the sainsburys one to use tommorow morning.. hmmm.. can't decide!!

Which one shall I use?

xxxxxx

Lol hummm wich to use , Wich ever one you want hunny . Try the frer one see what happens :) . xx .

Ok :D

Am nervous!!

Come on little line, darken please!!

xxx

I have just read this somewhere:

"If it shows up before 10 minutes and is pink, no matter how light, it is a positive. All the tests have a strip where the positive will show up, and if you turn the test just right you can see it most of the time. A true positive should have some pink color to it."

So chances are, it's very likely that I could possibly be pregnant.. right?

Sorry to keep bugging you all with the stupid questions... you're all keeping me sane!! :blush:

it sounds to me that you are def pregnant! see i never did the whole torture thing by taking more than one test lol i got one faint pos test and that was it. i cant imagine going through all this lol good luck!

I think you are definitely pregnant. I'd be getting excited now if I was you. But at the same time, I can understand why you are being cautious. Don't want to get too excited until you know for sure. I think we are all getting excited for you! I don't think have long left in this section, you'll be moving over to the first trimester very soon. I'll miss this thread though xxx

hun, with my last baby i had really faint lines and i was indeed preggo so dont you worry!!!!!! i bet theres that little bugger inside of you . Congrats!

Thanks girls, I think so too!

As for the tests.. well..

1. Surely they wouldn't ALL be evaps.. 5 tests, each with an evap? I think not..(although could happen!)
2. The lines have come up in the time limit and are a very pale pink.
3. OH poas and didn't get a line whatsoever.. which means no evap lines :)

You have no idea how tempted I am to just say I'm pregnant now and say I've had several bfps.. but there's still that at the back of my mind where I'm thinking 'What if I'm actually not..?'

It's absolute TORTURE!! :dohh:

Well u will :hug:defo find out in the morning!!!! Just 12 little hours to go!!!

You Keep thinking Positive thoughts , It sounds like this is your time :) .
If you use the other two tests you have the frer and the Sainsburys and both have faint positives then you know yourself 100% hun this is it . xxxx .

hey try using another brand of tests other then the cheapys then if theres pink line on them id say ur getting a faint bfp

or jus go crazy and get a digi and then it will say either way then u wont have to stare at no more lines! thinking am i or aint i.

gud luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->