Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Hmm I'm worried about using them all in one go.. I think I'd rather spread them out otherwise I'm going to be going backwards and forwards from Asda with stocks of Clearblue tests :rofl:

Should I test tommorow or leave it a couple of days and re-test?

xxxx

I would test tomorrow with both tests, and THEN I would stock up with CB digis (or just buy a 2 pack), and if you are still getting lines it should show up on a digi... If you get a 'not pregnant' you obviously need to wait a few days - give yourself a break from testing - and test again in 3 days time with the second digi... Go from there :)

Good luck sweets x

hun ur wat 14 days late if u were pregnant it wud show now ....regardless of wat time u pee....most show 4days before af that was 18 days ago for u!!

i say use other test now not in mornin.....then if u get a line use a digi tomo.....if u get no test on a line now then dnt use a digi.....the longer u put it off and wait the more ur torturing urself and us!!!! lol

bloody test!!!! lol

Hi there!!!

How many DPO are you???? Coz if your 14 days late then most tests will give you ur answer right now....as I am guessing you are around 24DPO minimum.....

Look at this chart, with regards to the strength of tests...versus....DPO.....
(Most tests are 25miu- so u will get your result tomorow!!)

https://www.webwomb.com/hpt_levels_hcg_levels.htm

Hope this helps!!! :happydance:

Oooh here's an idea! Pee in a jar tomorrow morn... then go out and buy as many different brands as you can find - dip them all in. Because it's the same wee sample, if you really are pregnant then you should get positives on most of them! :D

Oooh here's an idea! Pee in a jar tomorrow morn... then go out and buy as many different brands as you can find - dip them all in. Because it's the same wee sample, if you really are pregnant then you should get positives on most of them! :D

haha I like this idea!!! Best of Luck Lyrah, I really think this is your time!!!

I'm 12 days late and 24dpo (unless I ov'd late)

I don't really want to test now cos I've drunk loads today and I'd rather it was most accurate so in the morning haha.

Love the idea of going out and getting all diff brands of tests tommmorow but the problem is that Asda don't seem to have much of a variety.. and I haven't got time to pop to town tommorow either as I've got work :(

Baaaaahhh, what shall I do?? :dohh:

xxx

Infact, any of you wanna go in the chatroom now?

xxx

I would test tommorrow morning just so we can all neb at the tests lol . Get the different rbands you can find in Asdas and the 2 u allready have and see what happens hun . xx .

https://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8409/dsc02301ug6.th.jpghttps://img90.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Lyrah,
If it's any help..... he is mine when I was pregnant and you can hardly see a line. One is with a IC and the other is with a Dollar Store brand. Good luck girl! I know this is your :bfp: :hug:

Attachments

• inverted bfp 6-08.jpg
    inverted bfp 6-08.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 69
Wow thanks :D

So I take it your lines were like mine are now?

xxx:hugs:

Not yet I haven't no.

I've had 6 tests, all with very faint lines.

Tommorow morning I'm going to be doing a FRER.. then if there is a faint line on that (really do hope so..) then I will be going out to get a digi.

xxx

My lines for a while were very faint. They did get darker over time, but I was using FR then. (I ran out of IC's) I would get a better brand when you are able to and get to the doctor ASAP. Good luck! :hug:

Have just done a FRER.

Can see a very very very faint line.

xxxxx

Can't wait to hear about the digi test. Big hugs and good luck. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly