Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Ooooo this waiting is a nuisance isnt it!!! You poor thing!!!

You know, the amount of women on here that have a late period and then get pg the very next cycle is astonishing!!!! So I know, you really really want it this month, as we all do, and u will be devastated if u not, but this will make you more determined and stronger for next cycle!!!

Your pains....could they be O pains, coz if you r getting EWCM...then makes sense???? In that case- BD today and tomoz just in case!!!!

And as for your Doctors....you cant make an appointment??? How blinkin arcaic is that??? Weird, maaaan!!!

Keep us posted!!!! And I hope you get wonderful news at the Docs!!!

xx:hug::hug:

Ooooo this waiting is a nuisance isnt it!!! You poor thing!!!

You know, the amount of women on here that have a late period and then get pg the very next cycle is astonishing!!!! So I know, you really really want it this month, as we all do, and u will be devastated if u not, but this will make you more determined and stronger for next cycle!!!

Your pains....could they be O pains, coz if you r getting EWCM...then makes sense???? In that case- BD today and tomoz just in case!!!!

And as for your Doctors....you cant make an appointment??? How blinkin arcaic is that??? Weird, maaaan!!!

Keep us posted!!!! And I hope you get wonderful news at the Docs!!!

xx:hug::hug:

Catster is right. There are loads of women on here who get a period, skip one and then get their next one right on time next month...I am one of them. Before I got pregnant last time I got my first period after my m/c and then I skipped one and really thought I could have been pregnant, got a blood test done and got a bfn. I didnt even have a chance to get my next period because just like you I noticed I had loads of EWCM and decided to get some opks and turns out I was ovulating so bedded tons and I got pregnant that same month. I hope in your case you are pregnant and you wont have to worry much longer...but please hunnie dont give up on TTC because of this one time. There are so many girls who go through the same thing every month but it really does make you stronger. I have had 2 miscarriages in 6 months and I am more determined now to TTC then I was before but even if AF comes I will continue trying because I know I am meant to be a mom and sweetie you are too. If you need to take a month break just to get your thoughts in order remember we are all here to support you, I just really dont like to see you down and dont want to see you hurt. BIG :hug: xo

Thanks girls :hug:

I am hopefully going to drs tommorow so will mention this but I just wanted your opinions/advice..

Basically..
Today I have noticed lots of ewcm.. and this is around the time I am meant to be ovulating... :confused:

Also.. the main thing I wanted to say was that I have a cough atm.. and earlier when I coughed twice, I had two very sharp pains in my uterus. When I was walking around Asda 15mins ago, I suddenly couldn't walk without pain. I had this sudden throbbing/stretching kind of feeling in between my uterus and ovary.. I still have it now. I had to get a cab home instead of walk (Asda is only a 5-10min walk away) cos it hurt so much.

I'm worried what's going on. Could this all be related to pregnancy or something entirely different? OH thinks it's pregnancy related and reckons its where everything is stretching around and bean getting comfy (if I am pg).

Bit scared :(

xxx
in early pregnancy you do have a lot discomfort down there and it is where your body is getting ready and stretching. its a good sign!!!!

Good luck for tommorrow hun :) . I hope you make sure they give u a deffinate answer :) . xxx .

Good luck with the doctor tomorrow Lyrah... Remember to be assertive and demand support from him/her in what ever way you can xx

Thank you so much all of you ladies! :hugs:

You have no idea how much it means to me to have you lovely girls to turn to.. you're all wonderful friends to me.

:hug::hugs::hug:

xxxxx

Oh goodness, I don't think before I speak do I?!

Someone just said to me that I need a glass of wine or some vodka to make me feel better as I have a streaming cold..

..I said 'Nah I can't, I'm pregnant.'

:dohh::dohh:

I don't even know if I am! I just sort of blurted it out :rofl:

Goodness me, whatever shall I do with myself! :dohh::blush:

Oh goodness, I don't think before I speak do I?!

Someone just said to me that I need a glass of wine or some vodka to make me feel better as I have a streaming cold..

..I said 'Nah I can't, I'm pregnant.'

:dohh::dohh:

I don't even know if I am! I just sort of blurted it out :rofl:

Goodness me, whatever shall I do with myself! :dohh::blush:

:rofl::rofl: Ah, woman's intuition perhaps??

Good luck for tomorrow hunnie! Dont let the doctors fob you off, demand answers!! I will be checking in on you tomorrow. xo

:hug:Oh My; this thred was sooo long! The more I read; the more my tummy was doing summersalts for you!
Good luck with everything; its a shame your on such a crazy rollercoster ride.

Hope you are def going to the docs today hun as this has been going on long enough now ans its not doing you any good this am i, aren't I, you need answers. I really think you probably aren't pregnant YET to be honest as you would expect to see a good line by now even if you O'd late, you have been testing all week x but by the sounds of it you are O'ing now so i expect to see a proper BFP in 2 weeks time missus xx good luck xxx

Managed to get an appointment!! Got app at 3.50pm :)

xxx

Goodluck at the docs, hope you get the news we're all hoping for! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back