Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

GOOD LUCK at the DR's hun!! will be thinking of you, let me know how you get on big:hugs: and lots of baby :dust: :kiss:

Thanks for all the good luck messages :hugs:

I am so nervous. I've got so much to explain to her and have no idea how to word it!

I've got to tell her about the odd bleeding I had for over 2 weeks.. the fact the hospital gave me the wrong diagnosis.. the fact that ive been told by hospital i need a blood test for anemia.. and the fact i think im pregnant!

Agggghh!!!

Good luck to you today! Thinking of you! Bunches of :dust: to you! :hug:

Im so glad you will get all ur answers soon :)

Hey i've read this thread all the way thru and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! good luck at the doctors, i'll be thinking of u x

My app is at 3.50 so I will be leaving here in about 1hour 45mins

xx

Finally caught up with 58 pages... what a horrible rollercoaster you're on. I honestly hope you'll get the tests you want today, and that they'll be positive for you =) Will check back later today to see how things went!

Good Luck.

Good luck Lyrah. Sorry not been in touch for a while.

Make sure you get every point across in the docs hun u need to know what is happening.

Will be thinking of u at 3.50 and keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed. Will be back on later (hopefully to congratulate you)

:hug: hun xx

i'll be thinking of you today. hope you get some definite answers! ill check up on you later! :hug:

Wow......just read through all of this all the very best of luck for later.

J.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"