Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Luck & babydust Lyrah!
Even if you arent pg please dont be sad, at least the doc will be able to help you and explain why and whats going on.
xxx

I'm back! Sorry if this is long!!!

I saw a different doctor today, he was absolutely wonderful! I'm going to get it changed so that he can be my main GP.

So I explained absolutely everything to him.. all about the bleeding, the tests etc. I handed him the form that A&E had told me to give to my dr and he was annoyed with the hospital at the fact they had just fobbed me off, diagnosing me with a 'heavy period' even though what I had wasn't even a period, let alone heavy.. and they had given me the wrong medication. He said the tablets they had given me were for extreme heavy bleeding that's uncontrollable. He said that the hospital hadn't even thought things through properly about me possibly being pregnant, miscarriage, ectopic etc so wasn't happy with the care they had given me at all.

He asked me if it's a planned pregnancy and I told him that yes it was. He looked over the moon and was saying how wonderful it is that we're trying. I'm so shocked because I would have thought I'd be looked down on.. but he was so fantastic and treated me like a human being.:)

So he worked out my dates and has said that he thinks it's quite possible I had a threatened miscarriage but baby has managed to cling on which means mummy and baby are safe for now :)

He asked me if I had sore boobs, I said yes but only on and off.. he asked me if my tummy feels swollen and I said yes I'm very bloated (jeans are getting tighter now, noticed it today!!) and he asked me how my energy levels are.. to which I replied, very low.. I'm very, very tired.

He then said to me that the symptoms are all matching up and he said it's very likely I am pregnant and that he really thinks I am expecting.

He's given me a container so I can get my FMU tommorow.. and has told me to hand it into the hospital (since it's opposite to where I live) and then to phone surgery back in 48hours to get my results. He said they are sensitive tests, but if it does come back negative and I'm still not feeling right.. then he's going to carry out some more tests and get some bloodwork done for me. He has asked me to book an appointment to see him for in a weeks time, which I've done. So I'm seeing him next Tuesday at 3pm.

He now wants me on bedrest just incase.

But yep, the chances of me being pregnant are pretty high :) To hear from your very own doctor that he thinks you're pregnant is amazing.

So that's my update for today, sorry if it was long :)

xxxxxxxx

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q189/kristen7467/GreatNews.jpg

So happy that you got a great Dr hun :) .
Hopefully the tests in 48 hours will show what you have thought all along .

xxxxxxx

Oh Lyrah... Great news. So sorry I didn't manage to wish you luck, but it seems you didn't need it!!!

Congratulations on your news, and also for getting a great doctor. So... Do as he says and rest, rest, rest. Take very good care of yourself xx

thats great news hunni. fingers crossed he is right keep us updated hun
xx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

cough....in all seriousness honey I hope that the result does come back that ur preggas :bfp::bfp::bfp::hug::happydance:

Well I finally got thro the 60 pages and it's looking good for you! :happydance:

Can't wait for your next update!!!!

xx

Yay Lyrah!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! So happy for you!! Please do rest up lots and let us know when you get the final bfp!! Awesome news hun!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->