Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Am glad you've found a doc who has listened. I was a bit worried about you with all the bleeding and fainting.

The very best of luck for the results xx

good news hunny - do wat he says rest alot and keep us posted will have my fingers crossed and my thoughts are with you - just think only 2 more days until the truth!!! :hug:

Congrats Lyrah!! I'm so happy for you :)
Get lots of rest and look after yourself
V

It's like watching a tv show, finally caught up again just to read I've gotta wait another 2 days for the next episode! ;)

Glad your GP is a lot more supportive than you thought he'd be, and fantastic that he's got hopes for you being pregnant as well! Hopefully the hospital results will come back positive =D

I hope u get ur BFP from the Hospital test....but did ya know that the NHS use the same test as Boots Own??? My Doc told me that and then a Boots pharmacist told me that they provide the NHS...

You should have demanded a blood test!!!!

Your Doc may have been lovely and everything but you shouldnt have been fobbed off with his 3 questions and his nodding and his urine test request....grrrrrr....I wish all TTCers were given Private Medical attention!!!!!

xxx:hug::hug::hug:

i really dont mean to b the party pooper!

but hun ur wat 26dpo now and still no conclusive line. now unless u had sex round 10-14 days ago then i wud say u have a low chance of bein pregnant....but the fact u insist on bein 26 dpo means approx 5 n half 6 weeks preg which i think wud 9/10 show on a preg test. the ones u have used are 10miu and 25 and i really think they wud have shown a v-noticable faint bfp by now....i dnt mean 2 sound harsh but ur gettin ur hopes up on non-conclusive stuff....symptoms fair enuff but u cant rely on this alone.....u should of defo asked for blood work b4 another test so u no for sure sooner

its just that for all u no u cud be having a weird cycle wat with the bleeding u had and if u find out ur not preg its guna hit u hard as ur so conviced u r

sorry if it seems harsh wat i sed but i think untill u see 2 lines for def or blood pos then u shudnt jus rely on the answer ur preg
i also dnt think the doc shud of conviced u more that u r as u havent evn got a faint bfp after being 2weeks late....which is rare.

good luck hun and hope u do get your wel deserved bfp xx

Best of luck to you Lyrah - I have been following this thread with so much excitment - really hope this is it for you X

i really dont mean to b the party pooper!

but hun ur wat 26dpo now and still no conclusive line. now unless u had sex round 10-14 days ago then i wud say u have a low chance of bein pregnant....but the fact u insist on bein 26 dpo means approx 5 n half 6 weeks preg which i think wud 9/10 show on a preg test. the ones u have used are 10miu and 25 and i really think they wud have shown a v-noticable faint bfp by now....i dnt mean 2 sound harsh but ur gettin ur hopes up on non-conclusive stuff....symptoms fair enuff but u cant rely on this alone.....u should of defo asked for blood work b4 another test so u no for sure sooner

its just that for all u no u cud be having a weird cycle wat with the bleeding u had and if u find out ur not preg its guna hit u hard as ur so conviced u r

sorry if it seems harsh wat i sed but i think untill u see 2 lines for def or blood pos then u shudnt jus rely on the answer ur preg
i also dnt think the doc shud of conviced u more that u r as u havent evn got a faint bfp after being 2weeks late....which is rare.

good luck hun and hope u do get your wel deserved bfp xx

Very good advice!!! Like the sound of you Babezone, I just don't want her to get her hopes shattered!!!! We have ALL been there, prob more than once!!!

And I also hope you get a well deserved BFP!!!!

xx:hug::hug:

I had 7 tests with faint lines on them.

xxx

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

:happydance:

Keep us posted!!!!!!

xxxx

Well lyrah it sounds very positive news that you got today! Just kinda following what babyzone said and that i dont think the doctor should have said he thinks your pregnant by just your symptoms? I mean i still have pg symtoms and im not pregnant. Please dont be hurt by this i just dont want you to get your hopes up and then get hurt! I pray for you that you are indeed pregnant and that little bean sticks! Just curious why he wouldnt do a blood test if he thought you had a threatened miscarraige, i mean he should be looking at your hcg levels for two days to make sure that your levels do indeed double! also to make sure you dont have an ectopic pregnancy too, ya know. Maybe ring him back and ask why no blood test and suggest what i just said. Sounds like a very nice dr though! Good luck hun and i'll keep praying that you having a little tiger in that tummy of yours!:) HUGS!!!

i do agree with babezone and the catster but i really hope u will get ur bfp hun i just dont want u to get ur hopes all shattered by it if its bfn it will feel like a loss good luck and i hope u will prove me wrong when u go back demand a blood test as well hunni as other ppl have said all urine tests are really the same

But i remember catster had lines on all of her tests last cycle and wasnt actually pregnant im not tryin to be harsh hun jus if u aint preg then ur guna find it so hard as u have convinced yaself....ive seen the pics of ur tests but i cant really see anythin conclusive on them. jus hcg is ment to double within 3 days and it wud gradualyy get darker. which urs havent.

dont get me wrong i hope to god u r pregnant but i jus tryin to look outside the box for ur own sakes xx

Btw also if you do get a positive result by the urine i would demand a blood test to check those hcg levels to make sure its a viable pregnancy...and of course follow the rules get lots of rest!!!!

yay! that is awesome that you had a good doctor! congrats! xoxo

I am very glad that you went to the doctor and that they are going to get to the bottom of all of this. I hope that this is your :bfp: but I think Babezone and Catster are right. If you are 26 DPO, your test lines should be consideribly darker by now. I showed you my tests and they were done the day my period was due. I have others that I did the days following and they got darker each time. Good luck and I hope this is your :bfp: Please keep us posted and know that I am thinking of you.
P.S. This is a picture of 14, 15, &16 DPO of my last pregnancy.

Attachments

• preg tests 6-27-08 003 - Converted.jpg
    preg tests 6-27-08 003 - Converted.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly