Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Glad the doc had good news but as others have said i don't want you getting your hopes up too high hun :hugs: xx

I really hope your wish comes true, fingers crossed x

Good luck hun hope your blood test comes back with a positive result.

I agree with the other girls. If this is possibly a preg, let alone a threatened mc, the doc should have ordered bloods. And the fact that eptopic was even in the conversation and that he hasn't ordered your HCG makes me wonder if he really is a 'good' doc. Nice, maybe, but nice does not a good doctor make.
I hope that you get the results back you're hoping for, but don't be afraid to question the doctors.
P

I agree with the other girls. If this is possibly a preg, let alone a threatened mc, the doc should have ordered bloods. And the fact that eptopic was even in the conversation and that he hasn't ordered your HCG makes me wonder if he really is a 'good' doc. Nice, maybe, but nice does not a good doctor make.
I hope that you get the results back you're hoping for, but don't be afraid to question the doctors.
P

Thats what i said before! i totally agree...he may be nice but needs to look more into detail...i personally think.

Really hope you get some answers from your tests - sounds very promising though :hugs: x

I'm so bloated today that it's making me waddle!! :rofl:

No not anymore, am leaving it in the hands of a doctor

xx

Ah best of luck to - am both pleased for you that this might be your BFP and feel for you for all that you have been going through! I used to think getting pregnant was gonna be easy!

:hug:

Good luck for the results hun, but i think you maybe shouldnt get your hopes up too much as its going to be heartbreaking if you find its a BFN and you've convinced yourself your pregnant

I do hope you get the result you waiting for :hugs:

xxx

Hmm am trying not to get my hopes up at all but it's really hard not to when my doctor has said to me that it's very likely I am and also with being 15days late too and sort of 'feeling' pregnant aaaandd the 7 tests lol.. cos they can't all have been evaps, I used different brands. I haven't tested for nearly a week and am dying to know now.

xxx

Just think soon You will know what happened with the hospital tests .. When do u have to phone the Docs back for results hun ..
Try stay grounded just in case but it all sounds good .x .

Yea when will you have th answer?
oh wow Lyrah, you could be posting it on the bfp announcements by the weekend :)

Hopefully Friday.

But I'm so scared. I can't help feeling doubtful about it all. Those tests I did were the first time I've ever seen lines.. so am thinking it means something.

xxx

hey lyrah i got faint positive today and am now doing digital test tomorrow to be sure but i have done a lot of research on evap lines this eve and every source i read said that as long as you got the faint positive within the given time limit and so long as it had tinge of test colour then its definately not an evap and if i remember rightly yours showed within the time limit. you may just be one of the rare women who don't show much hcg throughout pregnancy or who just develop it slower as it has been known x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->