Holdens Coop

I will take a piccie of Theo wearing one of his medium AI2s later on, they are both drying atm!!

Beth I use Goodmamas, Mutts and BG AIO Organics, Freya is on the smallest snap size in medium Mutts, the wings meet in the middle on a Goodmama and she is on the medium rise setting and has three snaps spare in the middle of a BG AIO. She is 18lb ish and a M/L bedbug fits really well, she is nearly on the smallest setting on it.

Beth I use Goodmamas, Mutts and BG AIO Organics, Freya is on the smallest snap size in medium Mutts, the wings meet in the middle on a Goodmama and she is on the medium rise setting and has three snaps spare in the middle of a BG AIO. She is 18lb ish and a M/L bedbug fits really well, she is nearly on the smallest setting on it.

Thank you! Hayden wears mediums and medium long in mutts and the tabs overlap in the BS ones and touch (though could overlap) in the FS ones. In goodmamas sometimes they overlap, usually just touch, it's like it depends on what he's eaten lol. Sounds like they are very close in size so maybe the m/l would be best for him

I think it's pretty much like wee notions you pick your colour, type of material, fitted or AI2, bedbugs and dreamscapes are the same night nappy except dreamscapes have embroidery x

*sniff sniff* Hayden has decided today is the day to potty train. He's done amazingly well this morning until naptime and even wore undies to nap...depending on how well he does I may not need to get any :(

Oh no! Lol you will have to have another baby and get some little ones :lol:

Awno, I'm enjoying reusables so much... I'll be quite sad once she's PT!

think I will cry when he toilet trains! You know I said I wouldnt buy anymore HL and wait to order I spotted one on CNT I couldnt not have...darnnit!!

I may now be selling one of my others...but Im not sureeeeee :(

Ooooh Sezzle i'm on the list! I just realised- does this mean I'm in? *overexcited dance*

I soooooo want a rainbow day nappy!

lol yeah jetters i meant to ask you anyway :p

ive been so good all week not bought nuthin, am saving for this lol

i need to set myself a limit of spending for this as my wish list is far too huge!!!
whats the best size for harry do you think?? hes 16 months and 24lb xx

hmm i wonder what size toddlers are for, will look into it and let ya know chick x

Toddler is 30lbs+
TBH at 24lbs Id be tempted to go with toddler size to get more wear long run, just means waiting for him to grow into it!

I think about £20 Claire for a plain one, for an embroidered one it work out at £26 I think x

okay, Maybe ill get a bright pink one with 'AVA' on it in yellow. but can someone else choose the other things like material cos i have no idea

thanks ladies :flower:
ive decided on my choices for custom AI2 tonight woohoo im excited about this!! vikki must be getting into it too as shes chosen to buy 'me' a storm bedbug because she likes the colours!!!
im still a bit confused on fabric choices... :/
yer squish i think i will - it would break my heart if he had a growth spurt and he grew out of a M/L!!

Does anybody have any ideas for how to make a bedbug into a vampire themed nappy?! Well it's more Twilight (the book/film) cos me and OH both really love them, wannabe teenage girls that we are! :blush:. I was just going to get one dyed like the northern lights (not the book, the actual sky thing) with little stars but then Arif suggested a Twilight themed one and it's the first time he's ever seemed interested in nappies so I have to encourage it. I don't really want to go down the Jacob route with a werewolf cos we're Team Edward!

You'd have to be careful copywright and all that but what about the Cullen family crest? Have that embroidered onto it? If all else failed gets the words 'team Edward' embroidered onto it! x Or perhaps both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->