Holiday to the USA

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
We've booked our summer holiday to New York/Orlando but do we need to apply for ESTA visas to enter the us? We are all British citizens with e passports, no criminal background etc xx

Yes you need to apply for an ESTA for each person in your party. You can do it online and it's really simple and relatively inexpensive to

Everyone travelling from the UK to the states requires either a Visa or an ESTA. If you apply through the correct website (Customs & Border Protection)) it only costs $14 per application, so just under £10. The process is fully done online, and the ESTA is *usually* granted within minutes though some random ones seem to take a little while to come back. Don't worry if it does =)
The questions are pretty straight forward as well. Just make sure you've got the passports ready, a card to pay on and information with the address of where you'll be staying.

Yep, you'll definitely need an ESTA. It's easy to do though. I would just get it sorted well in advance. I remember my husband was traveling to visit me (I'm a U.S. citizen) when I still lived in the U.S. just before they brought in the ESTA system and he had to scramble last minute to get one. It's online and pretty painless.

Yes everyone needs an ESTA we just returned from Orlando on Friday, have a fab holiday. Apply for it sooner than later as if refused you will need to apply for a visa which can take a lot longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->