hollyoakes

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
who's been watching it recently, the john-paul story line! whats going on with whats his face who he slept with, does he have multiple personality or something ?

I think its just called "Denial":rofl:

Dont think he wants to admit to himself that hes just had a pillow biting session :rofl:

thats what dave said, but I thought he genuinley though it hadnt happened and he had a slpit personality or something, would be a good story line but I think your right

Yes i've been watching... yes i think he's simply indenial. Keeps trying to kiss his girlfriend to prove to himself he's not gay etc.

Call me shallow (no dont) but I do find it difficult to watch.. I think they're really over doing the scenes, always snogging the faces of each other!!

ohhhh cant wait to watch tomorrow... I have missed all weeks so am watchin the omnibus (sp) yay! JOHN-PAUL IS LUSH! shame he gay! lol

Im so loveeeeeee hollyoaks at the mo !!!!!

Naughty louise though tut tut !! i always watch the next episode on E4 so wont say anything incase i give anything away !!! lol

i agree with you pinkish angel john paul is lurveeeeeely !!! in fact i think most the men in hollyoaks are !!!!! lmao

Yes i've been watching... yes i think he's simply indenial. Keeps trying to kiss his girlfriend to prove to himself he's not gay etc.

Call me shallow (no dont) but I do find it difficult to watch.. I think they're really over doing the scenes, always snogging the faces of each other!!

yeah it is abit shocking :rofl: .............

Hollyoaks is the land of the beautiful!

I always watch it on E4 too steph! cheats ha ha:rofl:

just watched todays n the e4 one. still got mon to thurs to watch tomorrow tho. wanna see the craig n john paul doo-dah! whoooh I love it for its pure over the top-ness! Its by far the best soap on the box! I hate that spin off though 'in the city'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->