hollyoakes

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
who's been watching it recently, the john-paul story line! whats going on with whats his face who he slept with, does he have multiple personality or something ?

I think its just called "Denial":rofl:

Dont think he wants to admit to himself that hes just had a pillow biting session :rofl:

thats what dave said, but I thought he genuinley though it hadnt happened and he had a slpit personality or something, would be a good story line but I think your right

Yes i've been watching... yes i think he's simply indenial. Keeps trying to kiss his girlfriend to prove to himself he's not gay etc.

Call me shallow (no dont) but I do find it difficult to watch.. I think they're really over doing the scenes, always snogging the faces of each other!!

ohhhh cant wait to watch tomorrow... I have missed all weeks so am watchin the omnibus (sp) yay! JOHN-PAUL IS LUSH! shame he gay! lol

Im so loveeeeeee hollyoaks at the mo !!!!!

Naughty louise though tut tut !! i always watch the next episode on E4 so wont say anything incase i give anything away !!! lol

i agree with you pinkish angel john paul is lurveeeeeely !!! in fact i think most the men in hollyoaks are !!!!! lmao

Yes i've been watching... yes i think he's simply indenial. Keeps trying to kiss his girlfriend to prove to himself he's not gay etc.

Call me shallow (no dont) but I do find it difficult to watch.. I think they're really over doing the scenes, always snogging the faces of each other!!

yeah it is abit shocking :rofl: .............

Hollyoaks is the land of the beautiful!

I always watch it on E4 too steph! cheats ha ha:rofl:

just watched todays n the e4 one. still got mon to thurs to watch tomorrow tho. wanna see the craig n john paul doo-dah! whoooh I love it for its pure over the top-ness! Its by far the best soap on the box! I hate that spin off though 'in the city'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->