Hollyoaks Fans

OMG plus one all the way tonight :happydance:

im so excited, how sad :blush:

Justin will save Hannah and Warren and Claire burn to death ...

Justin and Hannah deffo survive as they run away together next week/week after next

Im sat here crying oh my god!! Hannah :cry::cry:

Nop why do they always do things like that It does my head in bless him :cry:

God I have not watched it as normally watch it all Sat, but couldnt resist reading this thread :rofl: spoiled it for myself now/.............

Im wondering WTF has happened to Claire though? She wasnt in the loft ...

Everyone thinks Hannah is dead but she's not, Justin plans to run away alone but when he realises she is still alive they go together :happydance:

I didnt want them to die .. they cant come back if they do

omg.... i just watched monday's episode...

WHERE'S CLAIRE GONE????

i hope hannah isn't dead

x

I was thinking that to PP...

Thank god Hannah doesnt die i just thought she did when they said "Im sorry"!

I dont know but Claire gets arrested next week when she goes to Warrens flat .. i assume for the 100k he mentioned, but spencer is there and he recognises her voice from the voicemail on his phone, Sasha and Claire end up in a bitchfight :grr:

I dont know but Claire gets arrested next week when she goes to Warrens flat .. i assume for the 100k he mentioned, but spencer is there and he recognises her voice from the voicemail on his phone, Sasha and Claire end up in a bitchfight :grr:

Where do you get all information lol?!

:rofl: well i read most of it in the telly magazine for next week

Thats spoiling it for yourself!! :rofl:

I think it would have been better if the mags didn't announce that Claire was the one who would get revenge, personally they ruined it for me (I wasn't the one who read the mag by the way, it was on the front bloody cover)

Yeah i agree Jazzy they should of had us guessing between Claire and Louise ... filmed 2 different endings and suprised us!!

I havent seen much this week, but

does anyone else think Louise might not actually be dead?! I would have thought if he killed her they'd have shown him do it? But its been really cloak & dagger...

xxx

I'm sure the magazines will let us know 4weeks beforehand lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back