Hollyoaks Fans

I want to give Sasha a good slap, she does my head in. And plus one... love how Warren is in a burning building on the brink of explosion and he dies by getting smashed in the face by a giant ceiling mirror :dohh: I don't think Hannah leaves until December... I think, don't quote me on it but

Justin drives away with Hannah but leaves her in the car saying he is going to do something and then runs away

I watched first look, and am so annoyed I wanna see the rest now.:dohh:

I want to give Sasha a good slap, she does my head in. And plus one... love how Warren is in a burning building on the brink of explosion and he dies by getting smashed in the face by a giant ceiling mirror :dohh: I don't think Hannah leaves until December... I think, don't quote me on it but

Justin drives away with Hannah but leaves her in the car saying he is going to do something and then runs away

I read something similar ... about him going to Mel and Sophies grave and then doing one

Sooooooo excited for tonights first look ep ... the aftermath :happydance:

Aww, I cried at Hollyoaks, just gotta wait till monday now

Nooo as I'm not here monday night so I won't be able to watch it and the sunday were at a BBQ

I used to lol.. either pm me what happens or do a spoiler lol

What a shite ending!! I hope there is some thing better on mondays eppisode.

I ws just expecting a bit more, i dunno. When tina died i cryed like a baby, i just dont think this storyline was as well written

I thought tonights episode was good, the only thing that ruined it all was knowing who the killer was

Plus one wasnt that interesting tonight Jazzy .. nothing you cant wait until monday to see hun :(

Meh lol.. I was hoping for a good episode, I hope Hannah doesn't die :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->