Hollyoaks Fans

Weeeeeeeell this week Claire comes back and burns the loft down with Warren, Justin and Hannah in it ..... :shock:

All 3 are leaving the show but we dont know who if any will survive.

I hated Claire, i think the best moment ever with her was when they were at the lakes when she tried to kidnap max and tom and OB punched her straight in the face, i laughed for hours :rofl:

She does my head in. She (the actress) was in Eastenders and was a bit psycho too.

Yeah i dont like her either, apparently she's like that IRL too :hissy:

Just had to :rofl: at Leo's opening line upon his return in the first look episode

I think that part was the best bit of the programme! Not impressed tonight, tomorrows will be good though :D

Has Russ left for good? I seen the first look yesterday with russ leaving but i missed tonights first look so i dont know whats happened today.

I didnt actually think Russ would leave with Max, I thought when he left him in the car Jacqui would find him. Surely that has to come to a conclusion, Jaqui isnt just going to let him get away with it???

Anybody else find Rhys really irritating??? If he was my brother I would have lamped him one by now lol

I really hope that's the end of the Jacqui/Russ/Max storyline it's been driving me mad. I'm glad Russ got away with him, and I don't want any consequences! Lol

I was really miffed when he got back from solicitors and he said they said he had no rights to his son, surely that can't be right?

as if u leave ur baby in the car tho?! he wasnt even parked on the drive way he had to walk thru an alley to get to his flat.. then stood talkin to nancy for ages :/ fair enough he should have his son but tut tut for leavin max like that!! suppse the writers done it to keep us in suspense.. would the police find max b4 he got back / would nancy lock him in the flat like she said she was gonna leavin poor max locked in the car for ages blah blah!!

I wonder if in tonights first look Carmel and Calvin are going to do what they said they would, wont go into detail for those who didnt watch it on first look last night

I agree PP! Wasnt expecting some of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->