Hollyoaks new titles

dani_tinks

Mum to one of each
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny0bfQb7zr4

What dya think?

bloody awful. Alex misses the old tune :(
And last nights episodes on 4 and e4 was DREADFUL,not the same programme!

I dont like them either, the new tune is awful!

Agree about last nights e4 episode, Its just not the same............. I am not liking any of the new characters either

Its awful.Dont like it at all.Bring back the old tune I say!Lol.xxx

If it carries on like this im not watching it, its garbage. The thing is Hollyoaks needs to remember who their market was, and we've grown up now!

I think I'm going to watch it until the Steph storyline is over then stop.

P.s is that Rae in the still image?! Thought she'd gone. And I can't see Jem in the titles anywhere. Although maybe they didn't want her miserable face ruining it

I dont like it either. The music is dreadful. And I dont think any of the new people can act at all....

and a fooking alien?!? Come on!

Rae is hardly in it anymore, and they've left out Charlotte and whatsherface... ooo uuum, Texa's sister... I cant think of her name!
:( Least Lee's back I guess.

I think the alien guy is meant to be like the new elliot as he is leaving soon

At least tony will be there for ever!

I think its just another sign I'm gettin too old for Hollyoaks - I'm definatly not their target audience anymore as I Can't STAND it since they killed Calvin! :cry:

It's the new producer, he chucked all the good ones out to make way for a new cast. Only his casting is shit because none of them can act. I know Hollyoaks isn't exactly know for it's brilliant actors but seriously, these new ones, I've better actors in primary school plays

Holy fook is anyone watching This Morning? Kieron Richardson is giving away storylines coming up about Ste kissing Brendan(serious!) - and Brendan takes offense but returns the favour later! :O Ste is trying to find his sexuality.

Aye...

And didn't I tell you he was gay in RL? You heard it here first ;)

Ugh it's gone so crap

Don't mind the new titles, they've not got Steph in it :cry:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe