*Hollyoaks spoiler*

Holly do you do any work at work.. :blush:

:rofl:

I even have my sister hooked on this storyline and she HATES Hollyoaks normally!!

good story line though i just wanna know what happens watched all the spoilers on the site and looks like it is tina who dies as the others are there

I don't like Tina anyway. I wanted Jacqui to have Max anyway.

yeah watched the sapoiler for monday and russ is saying that he wishes he knew where tina is so shes missing but so il nile????

:O oh no this is getting more intresting by the minute !!!!

:rofl: I love it! I have always loved Hollyoaks but this stuff is MAGIC!!

i love hollyoaks and now i have watched the episode that is played tonight i need to wait till 7 to watch tomorrows.
i think tina will die, jackie will have max, but tony gets back with mandy.
what happens with jack now that they all know he is alive?
Lou
xxx

Maybe because he tried to save the day, the police will forgive him for his big fraud/death thing and they will all live happily ever after

no frankie hands herself in doesnt she? then maybe she goes to prison and newt goes back into care? oh i dont know think were all just guessing now lol

i dont want anythign ore to happen to jack..i love him :( i just want him to have a happy happy life and eveyrthing to be ok *hugs jack*
and omg just watching the spoilers i HATE chris and malachy's accents..even though its the same as mine it just sounds god awful on tv! *bangs head*

can i just say, how long has it been since john paul left?? is it just me or did he look like he'd put on a bit of weight! i thought he had chubby cheeks!! hehe! :rofl:

and if Jaqui does get max, does that mean she'll take those bloody earings out?? i hate them! she looked so pretty on her birthday morning with Tony when she had no make up on!

yeah actually i did notice his cheeks were abit chunky looking compared to normal and in one of the spoilers on the site on one of the videos when nile has jp he tells him hes killed jp's boyfriend? forgot his name completely !!!

yeah actually i did notice his cheeks were abit chunky looking compared to normal and in one of the spoilers on the site on one of the videos when nile has jp he tells him hes killed jp's boyfriend? forgot his name completely !!!

Kieren ;)

no its not kieron he died remember?? is it craig? oh i dont know now maybe ive got them the wrong way round hehe in the video its not the vicar nile tells him hes killed the one hes with now who he ran away with few weeks back?

no its not kieron he died remember?? is it craig? oh i dont know now maybe ive got them the wrong way round hehe in the video its not the vicar nile tells him hes killed the one hes with now who he ran away with few weeks back?

Craig? :O he hasnt though because Craig's in Late Night Hollyokas! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"