*Hollyoaks spoiler*

Where is calvin in all this?? Can't believe Tina is dead but i am secretly glad!

I think most people knew it would have been Tina as she was the only one who was planning on leaving the show. Its a shame though

I'm confused.....I thought Niall died when that statue fell on him.....but then they showed him outside the church right at the very end?!?!?

I was on the edge of my seat last night. But typical me sat and went "awwwww" when Niall was trying to get Myra out. As for Tina i didn't like the character but i felt so sorry for Dom :cry:

Niall comes back in a late night episode with Steph doesn't he? I knew we'd see him at the end though, you knew there'd be a twist. When did Jacqui find out about Tony and Mercedes cos I must have missed that bit! x

when myra had to choose who would go mercades told jacqui then x

It wasn't as good as i thought'd it'd be ! but still sad :( xx

:cry::cry: Oh my god i haven't cried this much in ages!! that was so sad especially dom carrying tina out of there! an then speaking to her in the hospital made me feel so sad :cry:

Next story line - Jacqui taking baby max
xx

cant believe jacqui took baby max i think russ should have him its his son !!

OMG watched this morning today for the niall interview ..... when on earth did he become scouse!! couldnt believe my ears, the evil boy is from my neck of the woods hahahaha ive gotta go and stalk him, he cant b 2 far away, any1 fancy joining me for this hunt hahahaha

Yeah, where is Calvin?

I wish Ste would fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse my french :)

I'm just waiting for the new family to arrive now ....

And Warrens "foster" brother Spencer ... wonder if he's going to be as hot as Warren!!

Ewwwwwwww and WHY on earth does Ravi try to snog Russ? gross lol

Hmmmm Warren :cloud9: i love him lol ... i never knew about a new family though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->