Hollyoaks

I think it was the right verdict, I really think that both of them thought they were right though, Jacqui didn't want to do it or changed her mind half way through and Gilly just didn't notice!

I think it was the right verdict, I really think that both of them thought they were right though, Jacqui didn't want to do it or changed her mind half way through and Gilly just didn't notice!

I think that too.
They can do more with the story now as well.

Wrong verdict, Watched the omnibus this morning and Gilly should have been found guilty, it was quite hard and sad to watch. They done the trial well. can anyone tell me when the warren and brendan fight was on? I know it was a week or two a go but Id like to wath ondemand, anyone got a rough day/date please?

I thought it was the wrong outcome now, and i am sure both of them will now dissappear off screen for a while.........

loving the fact brendan is 'out' now

im not sure of the date, it wasnt last week, it was defintly the week before, maybe thurs or friday.....

it may have been at the start of the week

sorry thats not much help at all.......

I just think little enough girls report rapes i wirry about this putting girls off especially if they've had a drink or whatever scray stuff and i do think gilly shouldve been found guilty but i guess thats the beauty of the question of consent its totally dividing xx

Hows everyonbe liking liberty's new family? Iwouldnt say no to her brother ;-)but I wish liberty would dissapear.............

So far I find them as annoying as Liberty :lol:

Anyone else want to slap Ruby? (I think that's her name) She does my head in.

Libertys family are awful, just like her!
Ruby annoys me too !!

I can't stand Liberty's brother, ewwww.. he looks like a right chav :blush: and yehhh I agree, Ruby is so up herself! I wish this bloody storyline with Sylas would end.. can't wait to know the outcome of that one! Wonder if he will kill again :wacko: And as for Gaz... ewwwwww DO ONE!!

i can not stand ruby or liberty.. cant silas kill one of them??? lol.. and also i dont kno if ive missed somethin somewhere, but what happened with the whole warren/theresa thing? when the kyle storyline was goin on it really seemed as though there was somethin between them two.. but it just kinda disappeared as quick as the storyline.. xx

Well Warren is in love with Theresa but I guess bcus he cares about her and shes so young he doesnt want to mess her around so just looks out for instead? I love watching their scenes together though, so cute!
I want Silas to get Liberty. Sounds awful but shes such a shit character. I also cant wait to see the outcome of his SL though, hes a brilliant actor!

Ahh, thought i'd just bump this thread :D
I wish the Mercedes/Carl/Riley thing would just come out already! Poor Riley is so in love with her and so excited about the idea of being a dad - and Carl is SO creepy! I wish Jacqui would spill the beans!

The whole Teresa/Liberty/Ethan thing is borrrringg. I don't care about any of them ending up together! Haha!

Ive got over a weeks worth of hollyoaks to catch up on. Thats my sunday sorted already! :)

I wouldnt mind if the girl who played liberty was a better actress, i swear shes only in it to boost her singing career. Gah.
Mercy & Riley have ZERO chemistry, boooring.

she apparently goes for a scan soon though as she has a fall... so who knows?! i reckon she'll probably actually be pregnant and then they'll do a ''who's the daddy'' SL.

I wouldnt mind if the girl who played liberty was a better actress, i swear shes only in it to boost her singing career. Gah.
Mercy & Riley have ZERO chemistry, boooring.

Im bored of that storyline. Hollyoaks needs some excitement!

Dunno.. last I saw of him he was spying on his grand'son' Jason when he was looking online to meet that lad. I thought 'uh-oh, its gonna get interestin and he's gonna kill his own grandchild' but then nothing happened :shrug:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->