• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

ARGHHHHHH
Liberty is the most rubbish actress ever. She really grates on me

ARGHHHHHH
Liberty is the most rubbish actress ever. She really grates on me

Hahaha, i know shes terrible :haha:!

I'm so not looking forward to Maddie and Jono coming into Hollyoaks for good - they were SO annoying. :dohh: I quite like Sinead, Ruby and Esther but those other teens were just borrrring.

You can tell who is gonna be leaving soon as they have done th enew opening titles

Jamil is going, yay! I cant stand him, lets hope leanne goes too! but sadly she is in the opening titles x

They need to bring in some more fitties too!

Where has Warren gone?

I saw a pic of the new priest, he is a tad yummy!

Also Noahs is not in the opening titles, maybe he leaves and ste and brendan get it back on?!

They dont seem to be finishing stories off at the moment

You can tell who is gonna be leaving soon as they have done th enew opening titles

Jamil is going, yay! I cant stand him, lets hope leanne goes too! but sadly she is in the opening titles x

I wish Lee was going too! :haha: Glad that Noah seems to be going!

Im pretty sure lee is going.........

Duncan and his friend with the curly hair, cant think of his name.......... they are leaving too

I love duncan!! well not love him, but i love his comedy value :D

I like duncan. whatever happened to the curly haired lads dad? That story line sorta built up and then he ended up in hospital. Is he still there? Or did I miss him die or sommat? Where does he live as there was a big worry that he didnt know where he was gonna live if his dad got taken into hosp perm. I agree, they seem to start stories and end them badly or don't actually end them at all. The Theresa and Warren thing.. they looked to be getting close.. and then it just faded off. Theres loads like that.

I hate Lee.. and his stalker ex. I hate the american guy too. Infact its more about who I hate atm than who I like!! lol. I still love Darren.. I used to hate Reece but I like his new sensitive side towards Jaq. Ive got over a week to catch up on so I might do that now :)

They do have a habbit of dropping SL's and not going back to it, drives me mad!
I like Lee but he isnt being used well. Leeanne's SO annoying. Amy's voice is irritating!
I like Duncan but don't see the point in his curly haired mate.
Love Rhys & Jacqui!
I also really loved Warren & Theresa's relationship, hope they pick back up on that one soon. Getting annoyed with the Liberty, DC Hottie and Theresa love triangle - doesnt help that Lib & Ethan can't act very well AT ALL.

Must admit, no real SL's i'm loving at the moment. We need more Brendan, I bloody love Emmett !!

I was really looking forward to Theresa and Ethan getting together and they've ruined it now

I really dont like Leanne hate her storyline and agree about Liberty she is a terrible actress.
And yes we need more Brendan.

Leanne is so annoying and on last nights e4 episode ethans and libertys acting was beyond awful!

they seriously need to ditch Liberty - I have seen a chair with better acting skills. Ethans hair is out of control, how much hair does one person need? Mercedes accent is annoying, Ruby is irritating and so is her lesbian friend, in fact she is so dull I have forgotten her name. Jasmine/Jason looks like s/he has a wooden pole inserted up her bum. Brendan is great, need more Brendan ! Mitzee is good. Love the Mcqueens, not loving the Costellos.

they seriously need to ditch Liberty - I have seen a chair with better acting skills. Ethans hair is out of control, how much hair does one person need? Mercedes accent is annoying, Ruby is irritating and so is her lesbian friend, in fact she is so dull I have forgotten her name. Jasmine/Jason looks like s/he has a wooden pole inserted up her bum. Brendan is great, need more Brendan ! Mitzee is good. Love the Mcqueens, not loving the Costellos.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ethan's hair is a wig, surely :rofl:

I imagine they'll ditch the Costellos after this Mercedes business. Whats left for them? Seth is a plank, Carl will surely be disowned by them all, Heidi doesn't serve much purpose at all and Jason's storyline is pretty much concluded. Oh and the Grandad, wonder if they'll bother tying that story up at all....:dohh:

totally missed the last 1/2 episodes but i have been saying for ages liberty cannot act! i suspect with all this singing shes getting punted elsewhere shorty. me hopes.

more brendan. oooooooh yes please :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->