• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

More Brendan and Cheryl! They make me laugh. Need far less Ste and Noah though, seems Brendan can't do much without those two appearing these days.

They have put Liberty in the opening credits ! Please don't let this mean she is staying!!!

I think they'll do some sort of teenage pregnancy thing with Sinead and Bart. I don't know, maybe she'll fall pregnant and have to decide between baby and her studies, cos they've got the whole thing with her mom wanting a baby too. Just an idea :shrug:

what ever happened to that young girl that was pregnant to sinead's brother? I noticed he was back in it again yesterday (maybe 4+1 so mondays) so maybe that storyline is gonna come back up again soon??!!

No idea, she just left and that was that! :D

They'll probably just plop the baby on Diane's (is that Sinead's moms name?) doorstep in several months time :rofl: x

yeh :) Surely she will get her baby 'somehow' HAHAH! And where did their dad go? one min he was headteacher and the next?! lol x

There dad had to leave because of that amber saying he was the baby daddy (i think) seen somethin on first look about the baby but my DH was talking over it so dunno what it was about.

I love my hollyoaks i do xx

yeah ambers family were dropped and so was sinead and her brothers father so ambers family went off somewhere, as did he (seperatly obv!) lol. There is word of the new baby on last nights E4 first look so will be tonight on channel 4 :)

Have u been watching hollyoaks later this week? I haven't watched it yet.. I'm having a marathon on sunday. I love 4oD haha xx

Have u been watching hollyoaks later this week? I haven't watched it yet.. I'm having a marathon on sunday. I love 4oD haha xx

I havent yet :( is it any good??

I was thinking of watching them all at the weekend. loved tonights e4 episode, I wonder what will happen............

Hollyoaks later was good, i was slightly disappointed though, didnt seem as good as the others x

I still havent managed to watch hollyoaks later. I hate it when Im soooo far behind like this. I'll need a whole day to sit and watch as I am behind on the normal episodes too now :/ eeek!

Anyone watch tonights e4???? I so wonder whats going to happen now, its all hotting up :D

Poor double B :( (Brendan). I love the Brady. Silas is getting on my bloody nerves now!

I hope Silas gets caught soon the storyline is doing my head in and I love double B cant believe he is getting set up for the murders boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->