Hollyoaks

Darren seems to be so sleazy atm and is his LO not in hospital?
If I was nancy I would kick him to the curb

I was like that last nigh with DH, we're both like "aye right, like he'd really be helping out dodger when he should be at Neonatal" Remember now, Hollyoaks only have one incubator in a quiet room in Hollyoaks, and no nurses watching that kid :rofl:

We spent every breath we could in hospital with Alex :dohh:

I quite like Darren

I think Dylan is so cute, cant wait to see what happens with Ally though

xxx

Spoilers for Monday 10th December - Friday 14th December.

Monday, December 10
On the day of the crash inquest, Esther's world comes tumbling down, while Doug and Ste are in utter turmoil when they face a life-changing decision.

Tuesday, December 11
Doug pushes Ste to the limits, while Esther is faced with Maddie, Jono and Neil's memorial. Jacqui enlists Cindy's help with the funeral.

Wednesday, December 12
Tony is asked to give a speech at Rhys's funeral. Frankie and Jack despair over Esther, and Ruby confides in them. Nancy struggles to control her jealousy.

Thursday, December 13
Jacqui finds a clue to Rhys's disloyalty and cracks begin to form in the Savage family.

Friday, December 14
As the differences between his two families transpire, how will Dodger cope? And as the Christmas lights switch on, Maxine has her eyes on one guy only.

I'm thinking Maxine wants Darren? Especially with it saying Nancy's feeling jealous and the two were very flirty when Maxine first joined. As much as I hate Nancy, I hope Darren doesn't cheat :/

Bahaha Darren! Is that picture from the oaks, or that dodgy band he was in? (Allstars)

I've got a couple of day's worth to catch up on too. Does anyone else feel like that after the crash it was a bit of an anti-climax? All that drama, then it switched to boring again straight away.

Maybe I'm just fussy :shrug:

I can always tell when it's boring cos I cba to watch it, the sky planner ends up jam packed. When it's the good ones I sit glued to E4, and then get all sad cos I have to wait 24 hours til the next one :haha:

Yeh its gone really boring.

Ive got a feeling osmething happens between Dodger and his sister

Like a Rhys and can't remember her name but his sister type thing? Hope not lol!

Ally is so so so so so gross. The guy plays him well to make such a cute guy seem rancid.

Oh no i hope they dont do that! Enough of that in EE xx

Eastenders are doing that too? Who is it between? :O

Joey and Lauren isn't it? I heard a rumour that
they're really brother and sister cos Tayna slept with Derek?
Not sure if that has any truth to it though :shrug:

And Rhys' sister was Beth (only know cos she was in another programme that was filmed in my home town so I always remembered her lol).

Oh my! Dear oh dear! Soap characters don't half get about! :D

Oooh was it that programme about modelling? If it was I loved that haha. The girl who played Beth in oaks really winds me up tho!

WHAT :shock:
i really REALLY hope Tanya didnt sleep with derek!! I think joey is totally HOT so im super jel lauren is getting on it :blush:

Annnnd back to Oaks :haha:

Oooh was it that programme about modelling? If it was I loved that haha. The girl who played Beth in oaks really winds me up tho!

It was yeah! On BBC3 lol, I loved it.

It was yeah! On BBC3 lol, I loved it.

Was it weird seeing your hometown pop up on telly? I feel that way every time oaks films where I grew up like when brendan was stood outside certain hotels or driving down certain roads haha! :haha: I was gutted when they didn't do another series of that model one though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->