Hollyoaks

I'll be for sure getting off the bus and never getting back on lol.

Are you from Runcorn? I used to live 5 mins from the castle where Johnny in 2 pints was killed :)

My mum still lives there but i've since moved to Manchester

Hollyoaks glamour girl Mitzeee Minniver hopes that justice will be served as Mercedes McQueen's trial begins next month.

Mitzeee (Rachel Shenton) feels nervous ahead of the all-important court case, but is determined that Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) should be jailed after framing her for attempted murder and everything that happened with Riley and baby Bobby.

When Brendan Brady (Emmett Scanlan) spots how uneasy Mitzeee seems about what's ahead, he decides to help her out by teaching her boxing as a method to let out her anger.

Brendan puts Mitzee through her paces.

© Lime Pictures

Brendan trains Mitzee.

© Lime Pictures

Mitzee prepares for battle.

© Lime Pictures

When Mitzeee is called to the stand to give her evidence later in the week, she strides purposefully into the courtroom and seems more confident about how things are going to proceed.

However, Mitzeee is soon thrown by an unexpected line of questioning from Mercy's solicitor Jim McGinn, who suggests that Riley could have been the one who attacked Mercedes and also may have been Lynsey's killer.

As we reported earlier in the week, Jim and Mercedes have agreed to blame Riley for everything, realising that it's their best option as the dead footballer isn't around to defend himself.

Mitzeee is appalled to realise that Riley is being turned into a scapegoat, but will the McQueens back up the fabrications about him? And when the jury finally delivers a verdict, will it be guilty or not guilty?

Is Dylan completely deaf or partially? When he went to the open day months ago, and he spoke to Lacey, he said he couldn't hear and he lip-read. She walked away and he said something like 'i cant hear you if i cant see your mouth'.

I've not seen HO in the past few months, started watching again last week, now he talks and responds to people without them looking in his direction? Theres a video on the site of him talking to Pheobe with her back turned to him, he responds as if he can hear her voice. Did i miss something?

I think he's completely deaf, they've never said otherwise. Probably just an oversight on their part.

Buuuuuusteeeeed! If ash forgives him she is a complete dick.

:wohoo: So glad that creep has been sorted now! About bloody time!

Im assuming theyre not covering Maddie's funeral then?

So that was crap. We never found out exactly what the other girls were about ally, why he was the way he was with Amy, we never found out about the lap dancing club nor the connection between him and Walker. Well said Hollyoaks changed hands and they wanted to end the story ASAP.

Read the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ally_Gorman :rofl: what a totally pointless mucked up stint!

They really didn't even try to finish it properly did they?! That was just so pointless :dohh:

Im guessing that walker might have known him because he was a copper and knew his shady past? It was a cop out and they'll just kill that story. BORING! Now we're going to have to put up with spoilt whinger Lacey..... eurrghhhh

So I guess I shouldn't be too upset that todays E4 never ended up recording then :haha:

Nope wiggler!

Btw, I must have missed it, but I thought tony bought the gym and there was nothing in it, why is it back to norm?

Wriggler - watch it tomorrow just to see Martha in action! Then you can skip the rest :haha:

Atomic - I wondered that too.... probably another 'oversight' :haha: Or did Cindy's 'boot camp' type thing earn them enough money to get all the equipment back :haha:

It was also soooo obvious about the dodger/will thing and texas....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->