Hollyoaks

Not really cos 2 Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps is filmed there too so I was used to it by the time that came out. Yeah I was too, I really enjoyed it :D

I love it when I see places I know on the telly. The shopping centre I used to work in is often used on stuff, it was on the inbetweeners film and I got all giddy :lol:

i hope nothing bad happens to Esther. Lets see if the crash can kill ruby one month on :D

What was the modelling show called?

Hollyoaks is infuriating sometimes. They do these amazing stories Silas the bus crash etc ... and then come Monday its BAM no aftermath nothing just into new boring stories .. WHY CANT THEY COVER THE BLOODY AFTERMATH!!!!!

As soon as the Silas stuff ended i switched off, ive not watched anything after Fridays Crash story.

They massively let themselves down!!

Lol I forgot about two pints being filmed there too. Random fact: I once saw the curly haired brunette one walking down the street in Liverpool and I just stood and gawped at her like O.O looking like a complete idiot and she smirked at me haha. A nice smirk not a nasty one lol.

Inbetweeners <3 can't for the life of me remember which shopping centre they go to now even though they shout it at the sexy teacher haha!

Edit: the modelling thing was drop dead gorgeous (I think lol)

Wasnt there a similar bro/sis storyline before? Wasnt it Rhys the slagbag?

ETA: it was!
Josh managed to persuade Rhys to go to Noel's wake. There, Neville met Rhys' half-sister, a young woman that none of the family had ever been aware of. Neville thought it best to introduce Rhys to her. Rhys and Beth were being introduced to each other as half-brother and sister. Rhys ordered Beth to leave town, but she refused. She began to get to know his family, and Gilly. Rhys tried to get used to her presence in his life, but he still loved her, thus sending him into fury when he saw her flirting with other men. He told Beth the family hated her and to just leave them alone, but his mother told him not to speak to Beth that way. Beth and Gilly became romantically involved with each other. Rhys recommenced his relationship with Sarah, although it remained clear from both Rhys and Beth's behaviour that they still loved each other. Sarah told Beth that she did not believe Rhys had strong feelings for her. Beth suggested she do what she thought was best. Sarah then left Rhys. Rhys and Beth have an argument after Rhys found out that Beth had advised Sarah to dump him. After going home, Rhys realised how much he has fallen for her and the illicit pair failed to resist each other. They tried to forget about it the next day and when Gilly revealed that he was going travelling to Thailand, Beth decided to go with him but not before she and Rhys confessed their feelings to each other and Rhys tried to persuade her to run away with him to Spain. However, despite Rhys' efforts, Beth felt it would be wrong and left for Thailand with Gilly.

Just had to google as I couldn't remember. It was called Drop Dead Gorgeous.

I watched them all filming at the castle when Johnny died, I was proper staring at them all :haha:

Back to HO, I agree with how annoying it is that they do a big storyline and the next week everything is normal again. I know they have to cover other stories too but still, I think they could follow it through better.

They gave the shopping centre a fictional name in the Inbetweeners, it's The Chimes in Uxbridge IRL.

At least Rhys had the decency to make sure it was only his half sister, not his twin :rofl: Eww I hope it's not true, that'll put me right off Dodger!

Oooh lol I thought it was its real name haha! :dohh:

I really hope they don't do that storyline. Too uncomfortable for me!

I agree with PP, completely hated today's episode. Lacey makes me feel sick & Ally is awful, hope they don't drag it on for too long!

I think Monday/Tuesday will conclude it but I have heard Esther is in for it :(

I love Martha, she is such a great cast member, (just get rid of the rest of her family now)

I wonder what the whole 'truth' behind Alley is, i know he is a con artist, but does he want?!

Hi there,

Another HO fan!

Also gutted that the aftermath of the crash hasnt been covered well :(

Ali and Lacey storyline is :sick: I think that does finish soon though.

The whole Ester storyline is getting to me too..... Ruby and Sinead need a slap!

Hi there,

Another HO fan!

Also gutted that the aftermath of the crash hasnt been covered well :(

Ali and Lacey storyline is :sick: I think that does finish soon though.

The whole Ester storyline is getting to me too..... Ruby and Sinead need a slap!

Welcome aboard the bus to crazyville! Stopping only at Brendan bradys house and the cemetary to stamp on maddies grave! :rofl:

Red lily - :hugs:

Scooby - Mind if I stay on the bus at BB's house? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"