Hollyoaks

Hollyoaks deli owner Ste Hay receives a nasty shock later this month as his ex-lover Brendan Brady punches him again.

Ste (Kieron Richardson) is hoping to reunite with Brendan (Emmett Scanlan) when the village's bad boy leaves him distraught with the sudden act of violence.

The latest twists in Ste, Brendan and Doug Carter's love triangle kick off when Doug (PJ Brennan) wants to move back to America after learning that his dad Herb has Parkinson's disease.

While Doug feels strongly that he should be around for Herb, it's unclear whether Ste will want to join him as he seems reluctant to leave his life in the village behind.

Ste knows that he'd struggle to be without Brendan, so as he continues to wrestle with his feelings, he pays a visit to Chez Chez and begs the Irishman to ask him to stay.

The pair soon share a kiss, but Brendan then gives Ste a startling reminder of their past with a punch that knocks him to the floor…

Ste begs Brendan to ask him to stay

© Lime Pictures

Brendan punches Ste

© Lime Pictures

Brendan punches Ste

© Lime Pictures

Ste is shocked by Brendan's violence

© Lime Pictures

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Tuesday, December 11 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

While we can't reveal too much about the motivations for Brendan's shock return to violence, it's fair to say that the incident makes up Ste's mind for him as he vows to go to America with Doug after all.

When Leah's real dad Billy Parker turns up in the village wanting access to the youngster, Ste and Doug realise that it's best to leave for the US as soon as possible. Meanwhile, Brendan heads off to Dublin to see his family.

With Brendan away, Ste and Doug have a leaving party at the club. However, Cheryl is sceptical about the pair's happy ending as she knows that Ste is still in love with Brendan.

Determined to voice her opinion before it's too late, Cheryl tries to talk to Ste through a bathroom door at Chez Chez, urging him to make a go of things with the man he really loves. However, in a twist, it's actually a devastated Doug on the other side of the door.

Cheryl's words have clearly made an impact on Doug as he starts to accept that if he loves Ste, he may have to let him go.

At the airport, Doug presents Ste with a ticket to Dublin, admitting that he can't be second best and he'll be waiting for him if he ever changes his mind. Will Ste take the ticket and reunite with Brendan?

Read more: https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...enders-fears-edale-arrival.html#ixzz2DtXHuXLi
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

I think we already know the answer!

Oooh I hope so! Bet he punched him to scare him off as a reminder of why they shouldn't be together. Come on Stendan!!!

But what about john paul? Maybe he will out a spanner in the works?! I'm sure I read somewhere that he was filming in Ireland too with the oaks crew

Yeah there's a JP spoiler in the last few pages somewhere about how they meet

Oof! Can't read the buggering spoiler links on my phone :( Who the feck is baby Jesus?

Haha Sapph. A baby that gets left outside the McQueens on Christmas day. Myra is tipsey, and so thinks he is a gift from god hence baby Jesus

Thanks Tasha. Haha, love Myra, she's a legend! Holly could have been a xmas baby, her original due date was boxing day. Hence the imaginative name :lol:

I love Myra too. Think she is one of the best parts on Hollyoaks.

I love the name Holly. It is pretty x

maybe that's why john paul is back?! perhaps he has been dipping his wick in both ends and has ended up with a Jesus

Im confused, what has JP got to do with ste (couldnt see any spoilers) xx

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...cqueen-family-to-have-dramatic-christmas.html

Looks like a couple of good storylines

Cant believe Mercedes is out though!! And look how tiny her waist is, I want her waist

That picture is really old, its from the Jubliee party they had x

Im confused, what has JP got to do with ste (couldnt see any spoilers) xx

Well JP meets Brendan in Dublin, and Doug gives Ste a ticket to Dublin so I imagine they meet there :shrug:

maybe that's why john paul is back?! perhaps he has been dipping his wick in both ends and has ended up with a Jesus

:shock: dipping his wick in both ends :shock:

A man who had it off with Father Kieron as well :rofl:

Ahhh no way I haven't watched easties since the baby swap crap. Swore never again :haha: then Alex turned it on one day when janine had her baby and I just cried and cried. Trust her!

thanx tasha. small world eh! So are they to get it on? ste doesnt seem right with anyone but Brendan.

I reckon Ste and JP will fight for B's love.

And really Tyler is the vicar? :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->