Hollyoaks

Aye I was a bit teary eyed myself, but I like when they get to the nitty gritty with BB so here's hoping for a good week!

Definitely looking like a good week by the advert, I just hope they both live happily ever after :cloud9: then again it's Hollyoaks..

Just watching last night first look episode, I love the way they've used the same sunset ending on the back of the bus as when JP and Craig left together :)

That's quite cool. Apparantly JP will have a really dark storyline coming up. I was nevera fan of JP and Craig. Craig reminded me of my ex and I didnt find anything nice about a man sleeping with his girlfriend and a man behind her back.

Then again theres nothing nice about BB battering Ste but hey i want a period of seeing it work!

I really can't picture JP in a dark storyline, looking forward to seeing it play out!

I loved Craig, before he was gay :haha:

^ i think the dark story line will probably along the lines of he got someone pregannt, then a baby jesus appears. lol :rofl:

I cant imagine jp doing something really bad, he is just too clean cut for that

Is it just me or do stes poor kids get dumped on anybody and everybody?! But I don't care coz I want Stendan <3

Is it just me or do stes poor kids get dumped on anybody and everybody?! But I don't care coz I want Stendan <3

I love how he'd obviously told them they were going to America and thenjust left them at the airport! Poor kids! :haha:

Awwwwwwwwwwww what can I say!

Lucky Ste :rofl:

Where is Amy???

Can't believe they've just been left with Leanne, do they even know her that well lol!

Actually experienced every emotional available, aaaawwwwww! Loved it! :cry:

I was laughing about Stes kids being told they're going to America now they're sat back in the Deli not asking any questions :haha:

Can you imagine it

"Daddy said we were going to see Mickey, why aren't we going now?"

Eeeeeevil! :rofl:

I just weed myself a bit! I am way behind, and didn't know Ste runs off with BB :happydance: Ain't it child abuse leaving the kids with Leanne? ;) Ten minutes with her would turn me into a murderer!

Emma - Nooooooooooo!!!

I have missed pretty much all weeks!!! Sounds like I need a mammoth catch up, but Im (hopefully) moving house! Arrrghhhhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->