Hollyoaks

DH worked for Sky cancellations - call up and DONT sound like you are only threatning to cancel - you need to sound adamant you are leaving and dont ASK for offers, let them offer things to you. Their calls are recorded so if you ask for an offer, you arent gonna get it.

tip of the day :p

Cheers! We are currently getting the whole lot for £24 a month! Hubby's a sky installer so refuses to pay any more!

Oh my iv just watched today's ch4!!! I neary wet myself :haha: what happened today??

It was good like! Christmas is looking exciting!

I used to do the same this with sky but now have a freesat box.

That bit with Sinead was so funny :lol:

I really hate Sinead, shes such a hardfaced gobby little bitch! Taking after Maddy now.

Tony and Jacqui need to get back together now :cloud9: Apparently they kiss again at Christmas

xxx

Missed it - hubby wants to watch a film so won't be catching up till tomorrow booo

January spoilers
Mitzeee and Maxine attempt to keep a busy Chez Chez under control. Sienna comes up with a plan to help the Osbornes. Nancy has no clues about the huge drama unfolding in her home.

As the New Year comes in, friendships end up being lost in a cocktail of betrayal, deceit and judgement.

Cheryl organises a surprise lunch at The Dog but her motives remain unclear. Seamus continues to make himself feel at home in the village.

Things end up becoming even more tense for the Osbornes. Esther manages to find friendship in a trusted source.

Maxine ends up realising the real reason for Esther's recent erratic behaviour and seeks solace in a source close to her. Diane and Seamus start to grow closer.

Mercy causes havoc after she jumps to the wrong conclusion. Esther comes a decision that will affect most of the 6th formers.

Brendan doesn not feel any remorse after he exacts his revenge on Joel. Dirk comes to a life changing decision. Leanne finds it hard to get by in the village.

The McQueen and Savage families are left to pick up the pieces following Myra's outburst.

revenge on Joel?!?!?

Managed to catch up now! WOW what a fab couple of episodes!!

Louby - I was thinking the same?! Surely not?

AP - Its all too cryptic! :haha: Hope that it all comes out with Ester and bitch face Ruby! That storyline is really making my bloody boil!

Louby - that thought did enter my head too :/
Isn't there enough 'who's the daddy?' storylines though?

am I the only one who hates Sienna??

Dont tweet her AP she might actually get intouch :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"