Hollyoaks

Poor esther :( what a horrible episode!

Yeah but did they really think that overloading her with fake tan was going to pull off the jaundiced look?! xx

^^ I thought that too although the blood shot eye was good :D

The worse the liver condition is the more jaundiced looking I guess? Maybe it was just to show viewers how badly she was deteriorating. Come on liver where are you???:lol:

X

The worse the liver condition is the more jaundiced looking I guess? Maybe it was just to show viewers how badly she was deteriorating. Come on liver where are you???:lol:

X

In Ruby's belly!

The actress who plays Ruby has been doing a few interviews recently, I hope this doesn't mean they are killing her off, she needs to SUFFER!!!

I would say the best thing she can do is give the baby to Diane and go off to uni but tbh I don't think Diane is much better, maybe Jacqui will take the baby instead :lol:

I'd rather she didnt now she has phoebe

When Jacqui found out about sinead an Rhys I actually thought she would tell sinead she would have the baby.

Hollyoaks' Diane O'Connor makes a decision that's bound to be controversial in the coming days as she tries to cover up her stepdaughter Sinead's involvement in Esther Bloom's tragic bullying ordeal.

In must-see episodes of the Channel 4 soap airing next week, Diane is left disgusted and furious when she finally discovers how badly Sinead (Stephanie Davis) has treated Esther over the past few months.

As the dust settles, however, Diane has some shocking advice for Sinead as she instructs her to stay out of trouble by pinning all the blame on fellow bully Ruby Button…

"Diane is also going for a promotion at the college and she's got the opportunity to be Head of Student Welfare, so everyone's position is compromised. Diane also tells Sinead, 'If you admit you're a bully, you've got no future for you and your little baby'.

How do you feel about the Hollyoaks fans always asking for more Diane scenes?
"Honestly, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I think really that's what's kept me in the programme - just the fact that people do say, 'We want to see more Diane'. It's brilliant to see that feedback. It's not always healthy to believe your own press, but it's really nice and reassuring.

"I think Diane is a good character, and with the way that the show is going now, it is very much storyline-based and it's all about the families. The scripts are just absolutely brilliant at the minute and Hollyoaks is well on its way to going in a new direction. Everyone's buzzing, and I am really grateful for the people who do show their support."

"Although I do like that, it's not to say that the rest of the family won't make a comeback. It may not be just the two of us forever, but I can't say any more than that!"

Thats interesting AP. Do we think finn is coming back then?! who is 'the rest of the family'

I think thats a window for Finn to come back, where did he go anyway?

He went to stay with his Dad, literally did disappear (like Lacey)

lacey has left for definite though

maybe he will come back with the bubba

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"