Hollyoaks

Hahaha, how often has the question 'Who on earth is...so-and-so?' been asked in the past couple of days :rofl: So many forgettable and irrelevant characters.

Holly when she left last year
https://www.virginmedia.com/images/Hollyoaks-Holly-wk24-290x400-5.jpg

Holly when she returned from boarding school :rofl:
https://www.e4.com/media/EEWY8jckUrChXgFqzuwVem.jpg

:rofl: I want to go to wherever Holly did if that's the effect it has :rofl:

We will probably see Tom go to summer camp and come back looking like this :rofl::rofl:

https://fashion.blogorganization.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/male-model.jpg

I so knew this was going to happen :cry::cry:

Its becoming rubbishoaks now :growlmad:

Hollyoaks star Bronagh Waugh has decided to bow out from her role as Cheryl Brady.

The actress's final scenes as Cheryl will air in March in the same week as her on-screen brother Brendan's dramatic departure.

Cheryl's exit will be tied in with Brendan's, but show bosses are currently keeping tight-lipped about whether viewers can expect a death, an arrest or an escape from the village - with or without her sibling in tow.

Waugh told Digital Spy today (February 1): "Deciding to leave Hollyoaks was tough - I have had the most incredible four years on the show and the cast and crew really are like my family - but it just feels like the right time for me and for Cheryl.

"I am so proud to have had the opportunity to be a part of some of the most hard-hitting and heart-warming storylines. I would like to thank everyone at Lime Pictures, especially the crew, who are some of the most talented and creative individuals that I've ever had the pleasure to work with.

"I am indebted to the support that the Hollyoaks fans have given me, and to Cheryl and the Brady family."

Cheryl was first introduced to viewers in late-night spinoff Hollyoaks Later in 2008. She was then brought into the main show as a new regular in early 2009.

The fun-loving character's storylines have mixed both comedy and drama over the years, and viewers have seen tough times for her while dealing with the darkness surrounding her sibling Brendan.

Hollyoaks' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "Bronagh has brought an irrepressible, unique and beautiful flavour to Hollyoaks for the last four years and the much loved character of Cheryl will be hugely missed by everyone here.

"From a guest role in Hollyoaks Later, Cheryl quickly made her mark on the main 6.30pm show and created one of Hollyoaks' greatest characters. We wish her the very best for the future."

Show insiders are promising that the final scenes for Brendan and Cheryl will be part of an "explosive" week of Hollyoaks, with a number of twists and turns leading up to their exits.

Away from Hollyoaks, Waugh is keen to explore new roles and opportunities both in Ireland and the UK.

In summer 2012, the 30-year-old filmed BBC thriller The Fall alongside Gillian Anderson, which gave her the taste to take on new part

I expect they'll bring in triple the amount of new characters to replace all of the ones who are leaving!

I feel like a douche saying this but YAY! They ruined her with all the "yes daddy! Boys will be boys" rubbish recently.

I haven't liked her lately. She was so funny when she first arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->