Hollyoaks

BRILLIANT SPOILER ALERT!!

Evil clare is coming back, suddenly Hollyoaks is getting a lot better in the character stakes ;-)

I cant remember how she left though last time

Also Gillian Taylforth , she will be the mummy to 5 brother (lets hope they are all above the age of 20 and are fitties!)

Diane, Sinead, Ruby and Frankie prepare for the disciplinary meeting with Patrick. Ruby shows remorse, while Sinead is less heartfelt. Patrick expels a devastated Sinead, but is more lenient on Ruby and suspends her.

She lives :(

I'm glad that Sinead gets into bloody trouble though the scheming little witch! xx

Evil clare is coming back, suddenly Hollyoaks is getting a lot better in the character stakes ;-)

Also Gillian Taylforth , she will be the mummy to 5 brother (lets hope they are all above the age of 20 and are fitties!)

That is an AWESOME SPOILER!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Diane, Sinead, Ruby and Frankie prepare for the disciplinary meeting with Patrick. Ruby shows remorse, while Sinead is less heartfelt. Patrick expels a devastated Sinead, but is more lenient on Ruby and suspends her.

She lives :(

Keep the faith, theres still a chance and rumour that shes away!

That is an AWESOME SPOILER!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

ooooo really? We last saw her at the airport didnt we? am i thinking of the right person? lol.

REALLY HOPE THERE ARE SOME FITTIES :rofl: :thumbup:

Ugh Sinade, vile, vile, vile creature!
Hope we get some hot lads in :D

Total spoiler fest today then!

Last night, it was announced that Gemma Bissix had agreed to reprise her role as Clare, who was last seen on screen in 2009.

© WENN / Stuart Castle

Show bosses have today released further information on Clare's shock comeback, revealing that she will take her first steps back into Hollyoaks towards the end of March.

Clare's latest return will see her come between Mercedes McQueen (Jennifer Metcalfe) and Doctor Browning (Joseph Thompson), but exactly how she tries to tear the pair apart remains to be seen.

Bissix said today: "I'm really looking forward to re-joining the cast of Hollyoaks. Clare Devine is one of my favourite characters and I can't wait to get back into the role.

"I'm particularly excited to be working with [executive producer] Bryan Kirkwood again. He first cast me as evil Clare and I hear he is doing amazing things with Hollyoaks at the moment, so I'm really looking forward to being a part of it. Bring back the bitch!"

Meanwhile, former EastEnders star Gillian Taylforth has today expressed her delight following last night's confirmation that she is joining Hollyoaks to play Sandy Roscoe.

© PA Images / Ian West/PA Wire

Sandy is the mother of five sons, who have been tipped to set pulses racing in the village - attracting the attention of the local girls and causing a whole lot of trouble of their own.

Taylforth commented: "I am really looking forward to joining Hollyoaks, which is going from strength to strength under Bryan Kirkwood at the moment.

"My real family are excited to move up to Liverpool - a fantastic city - and I'm eager to meet my new family, five hunky Hollyoaks sons who I'm sure will all be saints!"

Hollyoaks favourite Cheryl Brady is arrested next week as her new business venture backfires.

Viewers have recently seen Cheryl (Bronagh Waugh) recruit a number of the village's male residents to become naked waiters for her Saucy Service idea.

In the coming days, Cheryl tries to go big with the concept by attending an investment meeting in Southport - only to find her Hollyoaks Later love interest Nate sitting in front of her.

It later transpires that Nate (Tom Turner) is a millionaire rather than just a guy with a horse and cart, and Cheryl struggles to forgive him for deceiving her.

When Cheryl eventually relents and agrees to go out with Nate on Valentine's Day, she gets dressed up as a '70s pimp for the occasion.

Unfortunately, just as the date is ready to begin, Cheryl is arrested for soliciting prostitution - and it looks like Rob Edwards (David Atkins) is to blame for sleeping with Saucy Service clients! How will Cheryl get out of this mess?
https://i2.cdnds.net/13/05/618x411/soaps-hollyoaks-3539-5.jpg
https://i1.cdnds.net/13/05/618x421/soaps-hollyoaks-3539-1.jpg

Hollyoaks are also planning to bring in a family of 5 brothers
Lacey has been moved from departed to Girls Character Profiles again now....:wacko:

Next tuesday....
Brendan and Ste's world is turned upside down when Amy returns to the village with concerns for her children's welfare. Will she tear Brendan and Ste apart?

Meanwhile, Carl leaves a difficult decision in Mitzeee's hands, but what will she decide?

Elsewhere, Cheryl is shocked by the extent of Nate's lies. It turns out that he's more than just a boy with a horse and cart, and Cheryl is angry that he didn't tell her that he's a millionaire. However, when Nate asks her out on a date, it seems that Cheryl could be willing to forgive and forget.

Also today, the McQueens prepare to do community service but panic when they find out that Jacqui has done a bunk to Blackpool, so they have to rope Carmel in instead.

Finally, is Carmel more excited about future prospects than she's making out?
https://i1.cdnds.net/13/05/618x411/ho-tx-12-02-13-2_1.jpg

Wednesday
It's a big day for Mitzeee. Carl asks her to fulfil a vital task, but will she be able to go through with his dark plans?

Meanwhile, Carmel is upset by a magazine article that has been printed about her tanning accident, which leaves her publicly humiliated. However, Jim wins her over when he buys every copy of the magazine within a five mile radius.

Elsewhere, stuck between a rock and a hard place, Ste is left with a heartbreaking choice to make. Later, as Amy takes Leah and Lucas away from Hollyoaks, Ste is left a broken man as his children walk out of his life.

Thursday
Mitzeee is dealt astonishing news.

At the same time, Carl has tracked Walker down to a hotel bar - ready to take matters into his own hands after Mitzeee called off the hit man. Clutching a knife and ready to take revenge, will Carl acknowledge Mitzeee's emotional plea in time?

Meanwhile, Walker has caused chaos for Ste and Brendan as Kevin was the one who contacted Amy. Wanting to cause more trouble, Walker tells Kevin to plant drugs in the club - but can Kevin do so without arousing suspicion from Brendan?

Elsewhere, as Brendan's life begins to spiral out of control, will Ste regret his decision?

Also today, Cheryl is excited about her date with Nate and gets dressed up as a '70s pimp for their evening together. However, things go wrong when Cheryl is arrested for soliciting prostitution - it seems Rob has been sleeping with the Saucy Service clients!

Finally, Jim wants nothing more to do with Carmel when she complains about his apparent lack of effort when it comes to their date. As Jim has actually gone all-out with his plans, has Carmel made a monumental mistake?

https://i1.cdnds.net/13/05/618x433/ho-tx-14-02-13-3.jpg
https://i1.cdnds.net/13/05/618x433/ho-tx-14-02-13-3.jpg

Friday
With guilt lying heavily on Carl's shoulders, he asks Mitzeee one final question - but what will she say?

Meanwhile, will Cheryl ever find her happily-ever-after?

Elsewhere, as Brendan and Ste struggle to reconcile, can the pair get through this rough patch together?

Calcum is back too

Also how did they not hear, what was going on just up the stairs?!

Can't believe ruby got knocked over, such a crappy twist I reckon

It's emmetts last day on set

Sad times!

very sad times, i wonder how he and all the other will go......

I hope hes not growing a beard instead!

BCc04YVCcAAKBXT.jpg:large

The tash is gone. He looks so different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->