Hollyoaks

Ive revived the EE thread much to the annoyance of some of you Ee haters :haha:

It is depressing tbh, all storylines are gloom and doom atm!

Anyway back on track...AHA SINEAD!!!:haha:

on Hollyoaks, Ste Hay and John Paul McQueen come to blows on a careers day at the sixth form college.

Tension between the pair flares up after Ste's estranged partner Doug Carter (PJ Brennan) seems to be growing closer to John Paul (James Sutton).

The story begins when Doug has a mini-disaster at the deli, spilling cooking oil on the floor before slipping and knocking himself out as smoke starts to billow from the oven.

Fortunately, John Paul rushes to the rescue of a grateful Doug, leaving Ste (Kieron Richardson) jealous of their new friendship.

The next day, a mischievous John Paul makes it his mission to infuriate Ste at the careers day by undermining him in front of the students.

When Ste finally loses his temper, the pair fight in the college corridors - but what will new headteacher Patrick Blake make of the situation?

Sore bore week then!

Hollyoaks producers have cast the role of the Savage family's mum.

Former Peak Practice actress Saskia Wickham will play Anna, mum of Dodger, Will, Liberty and Sienna Blake.

She tells her children how Patrick Blake was abusive until she fled with Dodger, leaving his twin Sienna behind. He denies the accusations.

An insider told the Daily Star Sunday: "Anna has a lot of questions to answer. Her children are going to struggle with her reasons for leaving."

Anna will arrive in the Channel 4 soap next month.

James Atherton, who plays Will, recently teased that there will be "hell to pay" if Texas Longford (Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove) discovers the truth about his recent fall.

"Will basically uses the fact that she thinks she pushed him down the stairs to manipulate the situation," he said.

"He wheedles his way into her life one way or another, and out of guilt Texas reciprocates to him and panders to him - and he keeps pushing his luck to see how far he can get."

More peeps leaving
lsewhere, Rob is impressed by Annalise's new look when she returns from her work placement, and he struggles to contain his emotions. When Annalise announces that she's got a new job in London, Barney can see that Rob still loves his ex and encourages him to tell her. As a result, Rob and Annalise leave Hollyoaks together.

Editor's note - this episode marks the final appearance of Rob and Annalise as both characters bow out from Hollyoaks

Will's fascination with Texas continues. Cindy finds it hard to abide by Tony's demands. An abandoned Holly seeks solace elsewhere. Rob finds it hard to contain his emotions as an old friend arrives back in the village.

The estranged mum of the Savage clan is coming to Hollyoaks and she is sure going to shake things up. Former Peak Practice actress Saskia Wickham, 46, is to play Anna, mum of Dodger, Will, Liberty and Sienna Blake She tells them their dad Patrick Blake put her through years of abuse until she fled with Dodger, leaving his twin Sienna behind. But headmaster Patrick denies the accusations. An insider said: “Anna has a lot of questions to answer. Her children are going to struggle with her reasons for leaving.” Anna arrives in the Channel 4 soap next month.

I can honestly say that Annalise was the most unbelievably boring and irrelevant character that has ever been on television.

They are really going for the character assassination on Darren now huh? Feking up their home (well, where the Cains live) ...Oooh does he cheat? Oooh does he put a bet on doon the bookies? FFS!!!

Massive spoiler alert!

Hollyoaks will kill off Texas Longford in a shock storyline twist later this year.

The student, played by Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove, will die on her wedding day in a must-see episode - sparking a major whodunit mystery for the Channel 4 soap.

In the coming weeks, viewers will see Texas agree to marry Will Savage, still unaware that he has been manipulating her.

However, the couple's big day goes horribly wrong when Texas is pushed from a window and falls to her death - leaving fans to wonder who is responsible for the terrible crime.

Will is expected to be among the prime suspects as his behaviour has taken such a sinister turn in recent weeks.

Shortly after the New Year, Will fooled Texas into thinking that she had pushed him down the Chez Chez stairs. Since being left paralysed in the incident, he has been using emotional blackmail to win her affections.

James Atherton, who plays Will, has already warned that his character could be the village's next killer.

He said last month: "Will's dark side is going to spiral completely out of control. We'll have to see how much he can get away with. He used to be such a sweet bookish character, but that weird side was always there. We might have a new Silas on our hands!"

However, Digital Spy understands that a number of other characters will find themselves in the frame as part of the storyline.

Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter) will be in the mix of suspects as she has dated both Will and his brother Dodger. She also has a dark history of her own as she was unveiled as Calvin Valentine's killer in 2010.

A show source added: "There's a while to go before Texas and Will's big day arrives, and as the Hollyoaks fans already know, we have some new characters on the way. Any one of them could end up with a motive to kill Texas."

I cant believe they are going to get married, he is soooooo creepy! So bets on the table now ladies, who is going to be the killer? I say Dodger, Sienna, their dad (patrick I think, Show what am impact he has had on me :rofl:) or Will

I think Will as a killer is too obvious, so maybe Sienna?

Or maybe Silas???? That would be brilliant!!!!!!!

Sorry but Mr Brady looks too sexy with the tash off. I pounced on Sean before when I seen it

Did anyone heae Mitzee say tonight on e4 that she felt a kick? Im sure its Rileys baby

It must be, if she realises it's not Tyson's like we've read,she's not actually been with anyone else since Riley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->