Hollyoaks

Massive spoiler alert!

Hollyoaks will kill off Texas Longford in a shock storyline twist later this year.

The student, played by Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove, will die on her wedding day in a must-see episode - sparking a major whodunit mystery for the Channel 4 soap.

In the coming weeks, viewers will see Texas agree to marry Will Savage, still unaware that he has been manipulating her.

However, the couple's big day goes horribly wrong when Texas is pushed from a window and falls to her death - leaving fans to wonder who is responsible for the terrible crime.

Will is expected to be among the prime suspects as his behaviour has taken such a sinister turn in recent weeks.

Shortly after the New Year, Will fooled Texas into thinking that she had pushed him down the Chez Chez stairs. Since being left paralysed in the incident, he has been using emotional blackmail to win her affections.

James Atherton, who plays Will, has already warned that his character could be the village's next killer.

He said last month: "Will's dark side is going to spiral completely out of control. We'll have to see how much he can get away with. He used to be such a sweet bookish character, but that weird side was always there. We might have a new Silas on our hands!"

However, Digital Spy understands that a number of other characters will find themselves in the frame as part of the storyline.

Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter) will be in the mix of suspects as she has dated both Will and his brother Dodger. She also has a dark history of her own as she was unveiled as Calvin Valentine's killer in 2010.

A show source added: "There's a while to go before Texas and Will's big day arrives, and as the Hollyoaks fans already know, we have some new characters on the way. Any one of them could end up with a motive to kill Texas."

I cant believe they are going to get married, he is soooooo creepy! So bets on the table now ladies, who is going to be the killer? I say Dodger, Sienna, their dad (patrick I think, Show what am impact he has had on me :rofl:) or Will

I think Will as a killer is too obvious, so maybe Sienna?

Or maybe Silas???? That would be brilliant!!!!!!!

About time too, I HATE her!

Did anyone heae Mitzee say tonight on e4 that she felt a kick? Im sure its Rileys baby

Well considering Sineads baby looks like its about to walk out and go to university any time soon, anything is possible in Soapland!
It would be ridiculous but I'd love for it to be Rileys! :)

Mitzeee made a point of saying in Friday ch4 ep that she slept with Tyson 2 months after Riley died. I'm still convinced its Riley's :rofl:

I think it will be Rileys too, she was saying before they tested her periods have been all over the place for a while :haha:

Only two months? Seriously?
Most likely it's Riley's then!

Barney, liberty, Dennis and Leanne are all rumoured to be axed/leaving

On the spoiler front, I beg Silas lol

Spoilers for 25th Feb - 1st March;

Monday, February 25

Darren concocts an elaborate plan to secure his family's future. Can things between Trudy and Jacqui get much worse? And can Ste and Brendan overcome the obstacles in the way of taking their relationship to the next level?

Tuesday, February 26

As tension mounts, can Leanne resolve the chaos she's caused before it's too late? Darren panics under pressure, but can he save the day?

Wednesday, February 27

How will the Osbornes cope with the consequences of the previous night? Tony steps in to save the day. Is Cheryl having reservations about Nate?

Thursday, February 28

Leanne gives some controversial advice, but will her idea work? Seamus grows suspicious of his daughter's new man.

Friday, March 01

Seamus reveals his uncertainties about Nate. Will Dodger admit to Theresa how he really feels?

Sounds pretty boring!

Totally rushing the storyline :/

Aww thats great, soooo happy for mitzeee! I seen the baby and thought wowza thats a big un!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->