Hollyoaks

What's the bets Mitzeee will miraculously grow a massive bump by the end of teh week?!

Tbf if that did happen it would be normal. I found out with one of mine at 22 weeks and had no bump, a few days later it was massive. Apparently it can be a psychological thing :)

I find it amusing that she has no bump at all compared to Sinead's massive bump. Isn't Sinead a little behind Mitzeee as well?

After Sinead nearly loses the baby she makes a massive decision!

I wonder....

Walker tells Kevin to kill Maxine! But when Wills spycam catches him dumping a body in the river it looks like he has been caught in the act!

I dunno, just wondering! :haha:

Bet it's a girl and she calls it Maddie :rofl:

I find it amusing that she has no bump at all compared to Sinead's massive bump. Isn't Sinead a little behind Mitzeee as well?

Shes very similar to how far along i am..or should be. But bet they will add weeks on like they always do in soaps :lol:

More boring storylines :coffee:
Danniella Westbrook has revealed that her Hollyoaks character Trudy has a "soft spot" for Jacqui McQueen, despite the tension ahead between the pair.

Jacqui (Claire Cooper) accepts a cleaning job from Trudy next week as she desperately needs to improve her family's dire financial situation. There is already a history between the two ladies as they were previously in prison together.

Viewers will see that Trudy holds a grudge against her old acquaintance, which becomes apparent when she tries to frame Jacqui for stealing mobile phones from work.

However, Westbrook told All About Soap: "Secretly [Trudy] has a soft spot for Jacqui, and I think vice versa. They do have genuine affection for one another, but they're both quite tough. They wouldn't be like, 'Aww, you're my best friend!' with each other!"

She continued: "Jacqui and Trudy are always gunning for each other's position. They've each got a hold over the other that has to do with something that happened when they were inside.

"They know if one of them says something about it, then they'll both be in a lot of trouble, so they use that to their advantage all the time. Jacqui will get one over on Trudy, and then Trudy will get one over on Jacqui."

Keen to get in her boss's good books, Jacqui convinces Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard) to go on a date with Trudy.

Westbrook explained: "Trudy first sees Tony in the village and thinks he's really gorgeous and hot. Jacqui persuades Tony to go with Trudy for one drink, but I think Trudy just frightens the life out of poor old Tony!

"He's absolutely petrified of her. The problem is, she's way too full-on and Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, and her behavior really scares him."

That Riley baby thing was a bit obvious I reckon :haha:

My first thought was that Kevin would get with Maxine and then she would be safe :rofl: doubt it though that's just my 'hope things go well' scenario :lol:

I think Maxine isn't leaving yet so I think your right Sarah

I think that might be true. He looks like he is having second thoughts about the whole thing (I say that and tonight he will probably kidnap someone or something :lol:)

We are talking about Walkers son aren't we? I didn't know his name lol.

:lol: Glad it's not just me. I did think wow he must have been young having him :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->