• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

I must admit Ii find Bart strangely attractive...not Dodger though ewwwwww his nostrils are MASSIVE and he's too preened for me! Will is the worst nerd ever as well, he is obviously good looking and just looks like a hipster! (terrible actor though)

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he looked like a troll!

Agreed Will is way too muscular to be a nerd!

Haha aw bless him. I liked him. Anyone remember the geordie teacher that dated Jacqui McQueen? He was LUSH

what happened with the geordie teacher? wasn't there a twist with him?

going waaay back, i used to be in love with that footballer, was his name steve? oh god, thats going to kill me, i cannot remember his name! This was years ago...someone help me out!

Yeah, the teacher was called Des and his sister came into it and suddenly he turned into a serious racist/homophobe so Jacqui ditched him. No idea what the footballer was called though. Thinking back, loads of people have randomly disappeared. That or I can't remember the storyline.

just googled, scott! my teenage self loooved him :rofl: And Jack Osborne's annoying irish neice was obsessed with him, ahhh vintage hollyoaks

https://members.multimania.co.uk/jamiethehut2/others/daniel_hyde1_big.JPG

what happened with the geordie teacher? wasn't there a twist with him?

going waaay back, i used to be in love with that footballer, was his name steve? oh god, thats going to kill me, i cannot remember his name! This was years ago...someone help me out!

the footballer that went out with Gerri? and they made a big deal out of the storyline and did the late night special where they had orgies and stuff? I can't remember any other footballers:wacko:

for a minute i thought it was this footballer you were talking about...

Attachments

• 200px-JasonCunliffe.jpg
    200px-JasonCunliffe.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 5
Yeah, me too. Although I can't remember any of the storylines or characters :dohh:

I just looked at the Hollyoaks website (I know, I know :blush:) and they have some 'Hollyween' masks. You can print out masks of Silas, BB, or Warren. Oh lordy :rofl:

I saw that before, I might print one out for when I take Grace trick or treating tomorrow LOL

Haha, it'd scare the crap out of me if Silas turned up on my doorstep :haha:

my OH is being mardy tomorrow and not answering the door to trick-a-treaters...so we defo won't be seeing any silas or BB or warren...wouldn't mind warren tho, he's another on my list ;)

I think I'm the only one who's never met anyone from Hollyoaks :haha:
Oh I did get a retweet from 'BB' and 'Warren' tho for Alex's fundraising link. Was easily pleased lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->