Hollyoaks

OMG I have just had a flash back to them!

Did anyone watch their tv show?

Oh my god! I can't wait to see the next E4 one.....
has he killed Mercedes do you think?

Is it wrong that i have just been bopping away and loving bestfriends?! :rofl:

Do we think he killed Mercedes? Riley and Lynsey know he has her ring so if they found her dead then they know it has to be Silas. But would Hollyoaks go so far as to kill off a pregnant character?

Hmm, not sure. But I was looking at the spoilers on the Hollyoaks website and they say there's a tragedy for the McQueens...

Yes, Lollip0p - it's very wrong :rofl:

how did i know ALL the lyrics to 'bump in the night'...that song is soo shit, never realised it was Darren :rofl:

You cannot run and you cannot hide, yeah you gotta face it baby things go bump in the night.... ;)

I remember I used to dance around my room to it when I was about 13ish? It was on a compilation disc I had, Now something or other I think. Good times.

And y'know, as far as Hollyoaks acting goes, I actually think it's been done fairly well. Apart from the slightly unrealistic responses given by the Costello lads

i still don't get why a really rich footballer chooses to live in some small crappy flat above a dingy old pub

Where did his moaning bitch of a daughter disappear to anyway, Gem or whatever she was called?

oh gem was the worst! she had the most annoying moany bitch face ever...no idea what happened to her!

I forgot all about her. I hated her too, she had permanent PMT.

Silas won't have killed Mercedes because in an interview with Jen Metcalfe, she said that in the future they do a dna test on the baby and find out who the daddy is. :thumbup:

But isn't Silas saying he isn't going to kill Mercedes until the baby is born anyway? Don't know how he is going to explain that one to the village!

He said there was no hope for the baby with her as a mother or something like that

Hollyoaks has been great the last few weeks - looking forward to the E4 episode tonight :)
Think where they are referring that the Mcqueens get some terrible news that they think that Mercedes is dead due to the fact that Lindsey and Riley found the ring in the urn. Saw in a magazine that Silas is planning on carrying out another murder on Friday- think this might be Mercedes but think that Riley and Lindsey will find her in time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->