• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

I must be a right weirdo. I've only ever fancied Kris (yes Kris) and Brendan :rofl:

You're not weird, Kris was hot!!! :thumbup: Though I don't understand why everyone likes Brendan. A couple of my other recent hotties are Mike Barnes (Amy's dad) and of course now Silas! Thinking about it I think I might be a little bit weird too though! :blush:

I must be a right weirdo. I've only ever fancied Kris (yes Kris) and Brendan :rofl:

You're not weird, Kris was hot!!! :thumbup: Though I don't understand why everyone likes Brendan. A couple of my other recent hotties are Mike Barnes (Amy's dad) and of course now Silas! Thinking about it I think I might be a little bit weird too though! :blush:

Her dad was a hottie!!

I have to say AtomicPink, I had a fondness for Kris too :haha: I also have a weeny crush on BB. I have a strange fondness for dodgy taches, I like Jason Lee from My name is Earl too :dohh:

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/79/249467595_18979f536f.jpg

Sorry, but Mike Barnes and Silas are a bit too unusual even for my taste :haha:

Haha, actually I thought when Brendan had the beard the other day he looked a LOT better than he does with the tache! Controversial I know!!!

Without the facial hair he's HOT!!!

Without the facial hair he's HOT!!!

I'd never seen him without facial hair (that I could remember) so I looked for a picture and found this, yes he does look better (I still prefer Silas though lol).
https://img.poptower.com/pic-7899/emmett-j-scanlan.jpg?d=600

Then I found this one too!! :shock: I thought some of you BB fans would appreciate it!
https://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/cm/cosmopolitanuk/images/S9/060511centrefoldsEmmettHollyoaks-medium.jpg

Not a fan of Brendan but Amy's dad was hot & Bart is cute!

Ooh no Danielle, he ain't a patch on Dodger! :haha:

I wouldnt say no to him either! Or Will fOr that matter i think he's sweet :D
I think thats it...

Thats so true, dodger yummy!

I am also like Darren at the mo with his new senstive side

And Ethan, im sure he got together with Liberty when Liberty when she was at school....... So how th ehell can he be a dective? maybe they should be investigating him with a minor...........

I'm surprised he hasn't been investigated, it was mentioned he slept with her when she was 15

I thought they got together when she was 15 but didnt sleep with each other? Also think its only her brothers that no?

Yes Ethan is pretty dodgy going out with a schoolgirl. Glad it's not just me who liked Mike Barnes!! x

Ugh Bart? I rammed him with Grace's pram once when I was shopping in Chester because he was walking too slow and doing my head in :lol: Now Mike Barnes... Yes please! I bumped into him coming out of Topman in Liverpool one Christmas and almost wet myself with excitement. And I don't think I would say no to that Dodger guy either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->