Hollyoaks

I like the whole Nancy / Darren thing to come. Darren is no angel in this, for better or for worse he said. :grr: I certainly don't want Nancy to take him back though. I like her being independant and fun again

https://i2.cdnds.net/13/44/618x407/soaps-hollyoaks-3734-1.jpg

Get your hands out your pocket young man!!!!!!! :rofl:

I like the whole Nancy / Darren thing to come. Darren is no angel in this, for better or for worse he said. :grr: I certainly don't want Nancy to take him back though. I like her being independant and fun again

I have no issues in anything Nancy has done he cheated on her, with the nanny and chose to believe a stranger over his wife:gun:

I hope she gets custody of her kids and tells Darren to sing his hook!

Yeah I want all the good stuff to happen to Nancy now :)

Ohh god Phoebe and Vincent, no!! xx

Don't think this has been posted yet. Apologies if it has!

https://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk...utterfield-isnt-coping-well-brownings-murder/

LOVED it tonight!!

As you have all said... just Sienna and Patrick to sort out... and then what???

Where has Freddie been all this time I can't remember when we last saw him.

Wtf.. So siennas just going to get her key out and lock tom up again? So unrealistic and annoying!!! As if the police wouldnt have looked in the wardrobe. Stop teasing us hollyoaks.

Yeah she quit. I think the new Holly suits the roll better but gonna be so weird, I hate change in characters Eastenders is usually the main offender :dohh:

Lol at the E4 just what is deserved. Can someone spoiler the police wardrobe thing?

Tom was hiding in the wardrobe when the police checked the cellar, and they didn't think to look in there lol!

Im really hoping they find tom soon. Starting to drag a bit now! x

Omg Martha's business is only half hour away from me and 5mins from my aunt's house, if only I'd of known I'd of hinted for my bday last week

Lau - Send some down to me!!

I soooo wanted Martha and Dirk to get together.

Sambataki I'm considering doing one of her workshops, u can be my guinea pig ;)

Totally agree. It's time Dirk and Martha had a decent relationship.

Has Martha gone away for abit then now? I thought after killing Callum and ash off they'd get rid of her 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->