Hollyoaks

Hollyoaks troublemaker Robbie Roscoe humiliates Holly Cunningham and Ruby Button in a saucy pictures storyline next week.

Robbie, played by Charlie Wernham, interferes in his twin brother's love life when Jason finally seems to be getting somewhere with Holly.

The story kicks off when Jason (Alfie Browne-Sykes) collapses in a diabetic coma, having drunk too much alcohol with Holly and Robbie.

As Jason recovers in hospital, Holly is by his side - and it seems that her interest in him could go beyond friendship when she agrees to be his date for Joe and Lindsey's wedding.

Quick to get involved in the situation, Robbie encourages Jason to ask Holly for a sexy photo of herself and is later thrilled when he gets a picture of her cleavage.

Robbie later causes outrage by putting the photo online and faces particular disapproval from Ruby (Anna Shaffer) as his behaviour gets worse across the week.

Deciding to teach Ruby a lesson, Robbie snatches Ziggy's phone and texts her to send him a photo. However, when Robbie uploads the provocative picture to Joe and Lindsey's wedding slideshow at The Dog, it's clear that he's gone too far this time.

didn't take her long to move on from Callum :wacko:

I don't know whats worse, that she has moved on so quick, or the fact she sends a photo of her cleavage after the Hollyoaks Later incident

Hollyoaks troublemaker Robbie Roscoe humiliates Holly Cunningham and Ruby Button in a saucy pictures storyline next week.

Robbie, played by Charlie Wernham, interferes in his twin brother's love life when Jason finally seems to be getting somewhere with Holly.

The story kicks off when Jason (Alfie Browne-Sykes) collapses in a diabetic coma, having drunk too much alcohol with Holly and Robbie.

As Jason recovers in hospital, Holly is by his side - and it seems that her interest in him could go beyond friendship when she agrees to be his date for Joe and Lindsey's wedding.

Quick to get involved in the situation, Robbie encourages Jason to ask Holly for a sexy photo of herself and is later thrilled when he gets a picture of her cleavage.

Robbie later causes outrage by putting the photo online and faces particular disapproval from Ruby (Anna Shaffer) as his behaviour gets worse across the week.

Deciding to teach Ruby a lesson, Robbie snatches Ziggy's phone and texts her to send him a photo. However, when Robbie uploads the provocative picture to Joe and Lindsey's wedding slideshow at The Dog, it's clear that he's gone too far this time.

I don't know whats worse, that she has moved on so quick, or the fact she sends a photo of her cleavage after the Hollyoaks Later incident

yeah I think the writers have forgot about that :dohh:

Quick to get involved in the situation, Robbie encourages Jason to ask Holly foIr a sexy photo of herself and is later thrilled when he gets a picture of her cleavage.

yeah I think the writers have forgot about that :dohh:

I didn't see later. What was the incident?

Wes, this creepy guy, trapped her in a bedroom and forced her to take her clothes off so he could photograph her, she was terrified

Is that why this storylines come up, she's gonna have flashbacks and a breakdown to make it relevant?

I hate Grace especially that stupid face she pulls in the opening credits

Lau it's likely they've just given up on those stories and forgot about them, new Holly new start almost :/

i wonder............. surely it can only go one for a couple more months before her due date...... until someone clicks.......... as shes not an elephant and pregnant for 5 years!

It did kind of look that way didn't it... I hope George isn't stupid.

I think Phoebe calls emigration, they come looking for him, but its too late he's already married.

Well we know she's called them.

Can someone fill me in with phoebe and Vincent , I saw end of e4 last night and was confused!

Phoebe and Vincent were about to get married when he changes his mind and says he's gay. She's obviuosly upset after seeing him and George in the street and rings immigration. He then comes to apologise and gives her a bracelet saying 'you saved my life' and she feels bad and runs after them and says what she's done. They then try to smuggle Vincent out of the country in the boot of Phoebe's Mum's car (which they stole) and get caught and he is removed

Despite being arrested on the night before the big day, Joe and Lindsey's ceremony goes ahead next week and viewers see the pair finally get to the altar.

Darren is at a loss when Nancy tells him she's moved on and has slept with someone else.

Darren doesn't know who the mystery man is, but Sienna figures out that it was Joe, and gives Darren subtle hints until he works it out for himself.....

A furious Darren bursts in to the wedding when the pair are at the altar.
But what will he do? Is it Joe he's there to see, or someone else?

^it will be the first and not the latter, the oaks will make us wait and drag it out.......

Hope there isnt something horrible wrong with tom :( i have a feeling there will be!

Oh no has something happened on first look? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"