Hollyoaks

Could he really be dead? Like, yknow how Jim works...

See I'm confused why Trevor did what he did

Well ive no seen it yet but i say hes alive :rofl:

Sorry I haven't read through the thread so may be going over something that had already been covered.

But....

Has anyone else noticed how Joe has reappeared on the opening titles? He had been removed and it just showed lindsey on her own but now he's back in them again. I believe he is actually dead even less now.

Or in sinead and Freddie's room since we saw that when she slept with other thingie

Ho are shit when it comes to kids, I remember when Katie was barely 3 months old they done a cow and gate product placement....of 2-3 growing up milk. And if my child done as little as Kathleen Angel I would have some serious worries. I do like though that up until recently everyone who has a child had the same pushchair.

Lol I noticed that too!!! I hope Lindsay doesn't do it!

In reality none of the youngsters are allowed to work more than about 16 days a year. That's why they aren't about

They usually get twins for parts tho to get round that, well that and incase one won't cooperate on set.

i think sineads baby pops up soon as apparently she is rushed to hospital........

Again? That kids always in hospital. Maybe they're trying to go towards Katie being taken away.

Aye apparantly she stops breathing

How are you lot feeling about this one (the inevitable....)

Findsey fans can look forward to Freddie and Lindsey sharing an intimate moment in tomorrow night’s E4 episode.
As the pair grow closer at the folly, they both lean in for a kiss…
Next week, Lindsey decides to leave and Freddie tells her if she leaves, he’s coming with her. Sinead doesn’t take too kindly to Freddie’s proposition though, as she warns she will tell the Roscoes about Joe if he splits from her.
https://24.media.tumblr.com/e514869874bb12ec5db7ece3e27256bc/tumblr_n06v6eaaAm1seihq0o1_500.jpg
https://24.media.tumblr.com/d3724281886172b881e015e56f900e50/tumblr_n06v6eaaAm1seihq0o2_500.jpg

That skanky ho Sinead gives us Liverpudlians a bad name. Common as muck, she is! Trashy bint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->