Hollyoaks

The room that Theresa pretended to bang Jim in had a single bed and bunk beds so maybe they all just camp out hahaha xx

Yeah I think Jacqui and Mercedes used to share a room as well, I remember there being 2 double beds in 1 room so maybe one of the others shares with Mercedes now.

Grace's contract has been extended :(

what hold does she have over frazer............. what does she know about him to keep him off her and trevors back???

Meanwhile, Hollyoaks' Mercedes Browning decides to seek out the family of her late husband Paul when Cindy Cunningham needs their help urgently.

Upcoming episodes see Cindy give birth to a baby boy after going into labour three months early.

Cindy's newborn child Hilton is delivered safely but is soon diagnosed with severe combined immunodeficiency, which means that he needs a bone marrow transplant.

As neither Holly nor Cindy is a match, the next step is to get in touch with Doctor Browning's children.

Taking charge of the situation, Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) pays a visit to the home of Browning's ex-wife, where Paul's son Alex (Ojan Genc) is the only one home.

Never one to take the easy approach, Mercedes poses as a cleaner in order to get to know Alex a little bit better… Will her efforts pay off for Cindy?

Grace's contract has been extended :(

what hold does she have over frazer............. what does she know about him to keep him off her and trevors back???

She gave Frazer a false alibi for the night he murdered Trevors dad

Meanwhile, Hollyoaks' Mercedes Browning decides to seek out the family of her late husband Paul when Cindy Cunningham needs their help urgently.

Upcoming episodes see Cindy give birth to a baby boy after going into labour three months early.

Cindy's newborn child Hilton is delivered safely but is soon diagnosed with severe combined immunodeficiency, which means that he needs a bone marrow transplant.

As neither Holly nor Cindy is a match, the next step is to get in touch with Doctor Browning's children.

Taking charge of the situation, Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) pays a visit to the home of Browning's ex-wife, where Paul's son Alex (Ojan Genc) is the only one home.

Never one to take the easy approach, Mercedes poses as a cleaner in order to get to know Alex a little bit better… Will her efforts pay off for Cindy?

I actually thought about this last week, I realised there must be a connection between her having the baby and Alex. I couldnt work out what it would specifically be though

Early morning spoilers :)
Monday, February 17

Will Jason tell his mum what he saw? Darren's nervous about Oscar's operation. Will Nancy agree to let it go ahead? Vincent's faced with an amazing prospect, Freddie is furious when he thinks Lindsey has moved on and Dodger searches high and low for clues that could lead Sienna to her missing daughter.

Tuesday, February 18

Nancy is devastated by Darren's lack of consideration. Phoebe is intrigued by George's optimism. As the walls close in on Freddie and Sinead, will they be forced to admit the truth? Tegan's embarrassed by her family's conclusion to her situation, and Fraser is forced to take action to safeguard Grace's secret.

Wednesday, February 19

Freddie has no option but to hurt Lindsey. Sam empowers John Paul, but can he reason with Patrick in order to save his career? Leela can't hide the object of her desire, so Tegan organises a date.

Thursday, February 20

Finn gets himself into a life-threatening situation. Will John Paul find the strength to rescue his attacker? Freddie finds out about Lindsey's devastating decision. Who will he choose to comfort - Lindsey or his wife? Dodger leaves Dennis feeling very red faced.

Friday, February 21

Dennis' situation goes from bad to worse. Could there be an unexpected light at the end of the tunnel? How will Leela's date go? And Sinead is terrified for her daughter as she rushes baby Katy into hospital. Where is Freddie?

Hi Ladies,

Finally caught up again!

Its all been pretty predictable hasnt it? Was gutted about Jimbo though really thought him and Trevor would stitch Fraser up. But it was never going to be that easy was it.

Lindsey and Freddie :sleep: BORING!!! I suppose it will get more exciting I'm sure.

I'm guessing that was Myra's exit then??

Deja vu! Hollyoaks seem to have resorted to repeating story lines lol

Deja vu! Hollyoaks seem to have resorted to repeating story lines lol

What have they repeated? I've just watched tonight's e4 episode but was playing candy crush so wasn't paying much attention lol x

Ap back to ruin more :rofl: SPOILEEERRRRSS

Potential romance on the cards for Lindsey and Darren after Nancy demands one of them leave the Dog on Valentines Day... (the pub folks :haha:)

Ruby chops off a heap of Frankies hair after suspecting shes slept with Ziggy again. However, she hasnt. Ruby announces to Jack that Frankie and Ziggy are having an affair

Mercedes goes on the hunt for Alex. Knowing Browning had a previous family she goes on the hunt to save Cindy's preemie son Hilton. Mercedes tracks him down and poses as his house cleaner, turning his usual cleaner away. Hence why she ends up in bed with him

Hahaha :rofl: Always seeing the same members viewing this page :rofl: loyalty!!!

Also Hilton's name comes from Mr C, Cindy's Dad (it was his middle name!)

I just miss Mr c...and bombhead, he needs to come back from the circus.

Is Lindsay going for all Joe's brothers :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->