Hollyoaks

Am I the only one who can't stand Lindsey? She really annoys me :lol:

I dont like Lindsey either. She only seems to have one facial expression!

Lindsey annoy's me too she's so monotone!

I really thought that Trevor was going to get rid of Fraser ... I'm sick of seeing him now ... wish they'd just cut the storyline! X

They're good at doing that :haha:

I honestly dont rate Fraser, Trevor and WhatsherFace( not to be confused with departed Thingy).

I do like Trevor when hes funny but that's about it - trying to go a bit brendan and it's no working!

Anyway - its Emmett's birthday today, the god :rofl:

They're good at doing that :haha:

I honestly dont rate Fraser, Trevor and WhatsherFace( not to be confused with departed Thingy).

I do like Trevor when hes funny but that's about it - trying to go a bit brendan and it's no working!

Anyway - its Emmett's birthday today, the god :rofl:

:haha:

Yeah I don't mind Trevor too much but don't like Fraser and the rest of his clan.

Mmmmmmm drrrooooolllllll LOL x

I don't mind Trevor too much but don't like Fraser and the rest of his clan.

Same here. As for that blonde one - name escapes me, Fraser's daughter, she looks like her face needs a good wash and some better quality makeup. Waste of screen time. The bad guys have to have something likeable about them and the only one who could have an interesting back story is Trevor.

How long before frazer gets caught out with all this bad stuff? I want to punch him between the eyes everytime he pretends to be nice :lol:

Jheeeez, how many bedrooms do the mcqueens have! They house everybody!

Im just noticing frazer has a slight lisp. Dont know how i missed that before.

And im only catching up, poor jim :( tarnishing his name!!

Not liking the freddie/lindsey thing.

Jheeeez, how many bedrooms do the mcqueens have! They house everybody!

I've always thought the same lol! They must have 4 or 5 :shrug: not bad for a council house!

The downstairs isn't that big though x

I know.. The bedrooms must be tiny. Although, when it showed JP's bedroom the other week it looked quite big, Mercedes room looks big and Theresa's room looked pretty small.. Then Vincent's room was mentioned yesterday and nana McQueen must have her own room. Not very realistic is it lolx

It's the same in every soap... look at Bianca's in Eastenders!

In soaps, houses have space for EVERYONE... get fired? You can have a job by the end of the day. Get upset? Always have someone to go and stay with far away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->