Hollyoaks

What did he say? What did you say?mahhhh

Oh no :( very sensitive spoiler ahead.
Katy does die, to an undiagnosed heart condition. At first Sinead is believed to have poisoned Katy. Katy's funeral was filmed yesterday and will be shown in April.

Oh no! Do they figure it out after?

Katy does die, to an undiagnosed heart condition. At first Sinead is believed to have poisoned Katy. Katy's funeral was filmed yesterday and will be shown in April.

That is so sad :cry:

Oh no! Do they figure it out after?

Yep i think so. I had heard a rumour the other day that flowers had been made in katy's name but I was taking that with a pinch of salt :(

Hollyoaks teenager Sinead O'Connor will be left devastated next month as her baby daughter Katy tragically dies, Digital Spy can reveal.

The storyline, which airs in late March and early April, will see Katy rushed to hospital after her poor health suddenly gets worse.

Sinead (Stephanie Davis) and the rest of Katy's loved ones are later given the worst possible news as they learn that doctors were unable to save the youngster.

Katy has been suffering from cardiomyopathy, an undiagnosed heart condition. However, as the cause of death isn't immediately clear, a cruel twist sees Sinead come under suspicion of deliberately poisoning her daughter.

Viewers have already seen Sinead's mothering come under close scrutiny as she was accused of attention-seeking when she repeatedly admitted her young daughter to hospital when there was seemingly nothing wrong with her.

As the storyline plays out, viewers will see that Sinead's motherly instinct regarding Katy's wellbeing was in fact right all along.

Sinead gives Freddie an ultimatum
Sinead with husband Freddie

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "The storyline will focus on the prejudice Sinead faces due to her troubled background and the past mistakes she has made as a mother.

"Sinead is distraught following Katy's death, but she doesn't have the support she needs from her loved ones when even they begin to suspect that she could have been responsible."

Cast and crew have already started filming the storyline and were out on location yesterday (February 24) for Katy's funeral scenes.

Charlie Clapham (Freddie Roscoe), Gillian Taylforth (Sandy Roscoe), Kieron Richardson (Ste Hay) and Sophie Austin (Lindsey Butterfield) were among those spotted during a break from shooting at a church in Liverpool.

The sad thing is

Nothing was showing when Lindsey done tests , and Sinead had been lying about the blood (no doubt to get attention whether that be the kind benefit to Katy or not) but you know Lindseys gonna end up in crap for this :(

Not looking forward to that! I got 3 e4s to catchup on tonight! Well will be 4 now haha slacking x

That is pretty awful, you're right though AP she will get the blame I think xx

That will be awful :( I really hope she doesn't as she did everything by the book! X

I read this, this morning don't think I will be watching hollyoaks when those episodes get shown :(

Tonights e4 :cry:
they find out the blood is sineads, but they also find out that Katy is underweight. Freddie tells sinead that they are going to take Katy home and to a different hospital for her treatment - Social servies take Katy away

This made me cry my eyes out as i would hate for it to happen to me!

Then i saw AP spoiler
About Katy passing away
and now i wanna cry more :(

SPOILERS FOR WEEK SOMETHINGIDUNNO lol

Monday, March 10

Will Ste risk everything and reveal the truth? Sinead is driven to extremes to try and win her daughter back. Maxine is terrified about her court case, while the finger of blame is pointed at Blessing.

Tuesday, March 11

Freddie is furious about Sinead's situation, but can he use it to his advantage? Ste searches everywhere for his children, while Maxine worries her secret will be discovered. Ziggy and Frankie find themselves in a compromising position.

Wednesday, March 12

Sinead is desperate to win back her daughter, but will she succeed? Mercedes is on a mission to get back in with her friends; will Cindy and Lindsey accept her apology? And Patrick shocks Maxine by surprising her with an unusual gift.

Thursday, March 13

With Freddie's offer weighing heavily on her mind, what will a distraught Sinead decide? Maxine makes a shocking discovery. Ste is caught in a tricky situation, while Lindsey is gutted to say goodbye to a friend.

Friday, March 14

Sienna continues to blackmail Maxine. It's a race against time for Freddie and Sinead, while two teens have the shock of their lives.

Monday, March 03

As Tegan struggles to keep her hands off Fraser, how long can they keep their illicit affair secret? Robbie makes a shocking discovery, and Nancy starts a petition. Frankie's devastated as she doesn't think she's enough for Jack.

Tuesday, March 04

Fraser is forced to make a rash decision. Is love's young dream over for Holly and Jason or can Jason save the relationship? Jack is desperate to woo Frankie and takes matters into his own hands.

Wednesday, March 05

Dirk goes to extremes to cheer up Frankie, and Grace offers Tegan the hand of friendship. Blessing is desperate for a job, but lands herself in hot water with the boss.

Thursday, March 06

Grace tries to cut a deal with Tegan, and Frankie attempts to rekindle her relationship. Nancy's caught in an emotional dilemma, and Blessing's trial shift at The Hutch goes from bad to worse.

Friday, March 07

Fraser's world comes crashing down around him, and Blessing might discover Ste's ultimate secret. Robbie's ready to cause trouble, and Sinead had better watch out. Jason is crushed and focuses his attention elsewhere.

Sorry that was poor pasting lol

For the first time ever I liked Robbie tonight, can't wait til he/someone else reveals! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->