Hollyoaks

Any spoilers on the John Paul front ?
E4 made me cry when they took Katy Away, I also agree I liked Robbie tonight ..

Noway do I want sienna back !

Alex Browning
Mercedes Browning will face another worrying situation on Hollyoaks when her stepson Alex moves into her home.

Alex will seek help from the McQueens next month as he is looking for a place to stay following troubles with his family.

The McQueens agree to take Alex in as he has been kicked out by his mother, who is furious over his desire to help Cindy Cunningham's ill baby son Hilton.

However, Alex also has an ulterior motive as he still wants to find out the truth about the death of his father Paul, which could mean trouble for Mercedes.

Ojan Genc, who plays Alex, told All About Soap: "Seeing as he has no place else to go, he turns to Mercedes for help.

"It happens because he's agreed to take a bone-marrow test to see if he can help baby Hilton, and his mother's furious about it. She feels betrayed that Alex is interacting with Paul's other family.

"That's a big problem and Alex wants to deal with it - he's caught between trying to help his sick sibling, trying to help his mum and trying to help himself. There is this whole barrage of emotions he has to cope with."

He added: "It'll be an epic struggle as he's pulled in different directions. There are a lot of ups and downs, and that anguish is enough to push anyone to breaking point."

Alex was first introduced to the soap earlier this month following the premature birth of Cindy's son.

Sienna and Maxine
Hollyoaks' Maxine Minniver and Sienna Blake look set to become unlikely allies as they start to protect each other's secrets.

Maxine receives yet another setback next month as she is ordered to carry out community service as punishment for lying to the police.

The surprise twist comes after Maxine's abusive partner Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) orders her to change the statement she made against Jason Roscoe, which accused the teenager of assaulting her.

As Maxine still can't bring herself to be honest about Patrick's violence, she accepts her punishment and is put to work litter-picking around the village.

Maxine lies to Patrick by telling him that she merely walked away with a warning, as she fears his reaction to her 'embarrassing' community service task. However, when Sienna spots her cleaning up the village, Maxine fears that she will reveal all to her ruthless father.

Nikki Sanderson, who plays Maxine, told All About Soap: "Maxine tries to make up an excuse, saying she'd been round there the other day and thought it was a bit messy so decided to clean it up.

"Sienna sees right through it, and although Maxine's scared she'll tell Patrick, Sienna actually supports her. But unfortunately, it comes at a price."

Maxine's life takes another twist when Patrick comes up with a new way of controlling her. His actions soon have an unexpected outcome as Maxine uncovers one of Sienna's secrets.

Sanderson added: "He gets Maxine a little pooch called Dexter and everyone thinks he's being really sweet, but what they don't realise is it's another way of controlling her. He tells her she can't leave the house as she's got to stay in with the dog and she has to walk it at specific times.

"Then Dexter, being a puppy, runs around and chews up something very personal of Sienna's - a diary. [Maxine] learns something Sienna probably didn't want her to know, and then the bargaining starts."

Im starting to doubt perrie being siennas. After tonights c4 i get the impression sienna thinks shes figured it out and will go a bit nutty and stalkerish.

Im starting to doubt perrie being siennas. After tonights c4 i get the impression sienna thinks shes figured it out and will go a bit nutty and stalkerish.

That's what I reckon will happen too

That's what I reckon will happen too

I get the feeling she figured it out too quickly, not buying it... Although all the clues say it's them

It would be too much of a coincidence if Perrie wasn't Sienna's.. Same birthday, dad a teacher, mum a police officer and it's been mentioned that Perrie was adopted.

It has come out a lot quicker than I thought though.. If it is true :shrug: you never know with hollyoaks lol!

If she is ho aren't even trying any more. Drag out storylines until everyone's so bored with them they don't bother and then rush into a story like that. As if sienna would of found her daughter within couple hours of being free.

ap i love your pole dancing rabbit!

Just seen the spoiler trailer for this week and nancy says to Darren she has something to tell him, what is it?????

^^^ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please dont :rofl:
Still dreading she one day says shes having Joes baby :rofl:

John Paul and Dannys affair is discovered at his court hearing for punching Robbie, they are caught by someone close to them

YEY another week of spoilers
Monday, March 17

Alex Browning is determined to uncover the truth about his father's death. A shadow from Grace's past returns, and Jason and Holly are desperate to find a solution. Maxine is shocked at the lengths Sienna is prepared to go to for Sophie, and Dennis's new business venture has an eventful opening.

Tuesday, March 18

Trevor is determined to bid farewell to his violent lifestyle, but Dirk may have made matters a whole lot worse. Danny gives John Paul a ray of light, and Holly is on the verge of discovering the truth about her mum.

Wednesday, March 19

Cindy braces herself for some tough questioning. John Paul must face up to his attacker in his plea hearing, and Fraser makes sure Trevor does his bidding.

Thursday, March 20

Trevor's revenge is under way. Are Danny and John Paul about to be found out? Tom helps Peri overcome her new fear, and Robbie is terrified about tomorrow.

Friday, March 21

Robbie should step up and do the right thing, and Peri considers revealing all. Trevor may be fighting a losing battle. Nancy's left with food for thought, and Mercedes concocts an elaborate plan to save her brother from prison

I was wondering if it was something like that but would she not have known by now??

Omg John Paul faces up to his attacker in prison does this mean truth gonna come out ?!! Exspesh as robbie may come out with truth!

Maybe she didn't as she went I to a coma few weeks afterwards?

Hollyoaks have enough babies and no bloody nursery :rofl:

Okay I must have missed something because I could have sworn that JP and Danny were over!! I hope Robbie says it all, sounds like its all gonna come out soon and I'm glad! Bored of the Browing murder thing now though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->